Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

760 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

I'm hoping to create an anime girl.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Dumbledore

Well, my host based his first tulpa's appearance and personality off of one of his characters, and gave a pony form. Except I decided to change what I look like to Elh from Solatorobo. (I think it's better than the pony form.)

HollyC and MrCrazy's Mindmate.

My Rafael is... how to explain it... He's a bit changed (more slim hope im writing it in good way) skeleton made from obsidian with a ruby that replaces his heart. You can see red iris in his sockets.

My second tulpa, Ivona, is a regular human, she's blue-eyed blonde in refined dress. She has also sapphire necklace.

Yes, I like giving rocks to my tulpae, my third tulpa, Avalon (not created yet) will be a big bengal cat with emerald on her forehead.

I'm mad and I know it :P

Full-concious beings except me:

Raphaello (Rafael)

Ivona

Avalon

Nescio

Luke

Susan

Cerbeloth

Koroshi

At first, I was making Konata to be the voice of reason, the one who would tell me to get out of bed or to stop picking my nose etc and I was aiming to make her sassy and witty...

However she's changed herself already, she's a lot more energetic than I originally created her. (Created her to lay on the sofa mostly for idle chit chat.)

Still at the parroting stage but I do get odd replys that I cant quite make out/things I would never say. She likes to tease and she hates it when people walk through her and even yelled at a woman when we were out walking for wearing a similar coat to her.

I also felt her grab onto my arm and hang off it for the whole way back home, she's very friendly like that and I never built her personality like that she seems to be very fond of me and likes to put on a creepy horse mask for those awkward silences or when she seems shy.

all in all shes very happy go lucky, its no the way i designed her but shes wonderful and i cant wait till she finally gains her sentience :)

With love from Skittles, Konata and Isabella

At first, I was making Konata to be the voice of reason, the one who would tell me to get out of bed or to stop picking my nose etc and I was aiming to make her sassy and witty...

However she's changed herself already, she's a lot more energetic than I originally created her. (Created her to lay on the sofa mostly for idle chit chat.)

Still at the parroting stage but I do get odd replys that I cant quite make out/things I would never say. She likes to tease and she hates it when people walk through her and even yelled at a woman when we were out walking for wearing a similar coat to her.

I also felt her grab onto my arm and hang off it for the whole way back home, she's very friendly like that and I never built her personality like that she seems to be very fond of me and likes to put on a creepy horse mask for those awkward silences or when she seems shy.

all in all shes very happy go lucky, its no the way i designed her but shes wonderful and i cant wait till she finally gains her sentience :)

Wouldn't she have to be sentient to do those things?

Wouldn't she have to be sentient to do those things?

Wait a second, she can't be sentient. I can't even see her in the real world, sure I can feel her sometimes like tugging at my arm and I talk to her (though I'm not sure when it's her talking but i'm sure she is at some points as she will say very abstract stuff especially today) but yeah she does do stuff that I don't get her to do, like the horse mask for example I dunno where the hell that came from.

If this makes her sentient, does this mean I've messed up really badly? I wanted to be able to see her in real life and hear her etc :( can she still grow? I'm really worried now :(

With love from Skittles, Konata and Isabella

Uhh, you're supposed to assume your tulpa is sentient from before you start. Actual movements like this are just proof. You have a sentient tulpa. I don't get why that would be bad, though.