Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

760 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

Uhh, you're supposed to assume your tulpa is sentient from before you start. Actual movements like this are just proof. You have a sentient tulpa. I don't get why that would be bad, though.

Well I'm inclined to agree, she's wonderful but I was hoping for a tulpa I could converse with without worrying that I'm parroting. I wanted to hear her, I wanted to see her in the real world and besides that I've only been tulpa forcing since Sunday! (however I used the template of a character I made for a book I have been writing for years now to shave some time off) Is it possible for tulpa to grow after they become sentient?

With love from Skittles, Konata and Isabella

Yes. I may not be entirely understanding your predicament, but I do know that you seem to understand even less. Ask around on IRC, maybe make a new thread, and most importantly read more guides.

Yes. I may not be entirely understanding your predicament, but I do know that you seem to understand even less. Ask around on IRC, maybe make a new thread, and most importantly read more guides.

will do thank you

With love from Skittles, Konata and Isabella

He's a human, an original character, and a Naruto-style shinobi.

Hideki

Assumed Age: 14

True Birthdate: 24-3-13

Looks: Brown hair, green eyes, athletic build

Personality: Reserved, calculating, protective, intelligent, health nut

Hobbies: Watching anime, playing Xbox, learning new jutsus, listening to music

My Favorite Hideki Quote: "Kudaran..."

Isley is based off, well, Isley from Claymore, but don't worry, he doesn't mind at all. He has 3 forms: human,that looks just like in the manga, awakened centaur, and original one - silver (or as he prefers to be called - pearl white) dragon. He usually stays in the human one, though occasionally he shapeshifts, and sometimes even startles me by suddenly turning into dragon when I least expect it. He also has a second, alternative name which he likes using from time to time - Vrael. As for his personality, it is mostly my perception of his manga personality, and since he did not have many appearances in the series, I developed it quite a bit on my own.

My tulpa's a cat, I think she's a ragdoll cat but she keeps deviating. At first her tail was fluffy, now it's not. She's definitely an interesting specimen.