Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

760 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

Nia is a human female (at the moment). Original character with long black hair, slim figure and an outwardly cold and professional appearance. But my last forcing showed that she is compassionate and cares about me. Usually wears a red formal dress and we dance a lot. Has a very nice smile.

I'm creating a human tulpa, a female named Keira based on a lady that I dreamed about a little over a year ago. Strangely, she looked quite a bit like the actress Titiana Maslany in my dream, although I had never seen the actress before the dream.

I am creating a Tulpa that is ever so loosely based on Vinyl Scratch, a background pony. She has a humanized form of the character and 2 traits from her. Other than that she is my argumentative companion

Your neighborhood loon with my trusty Tulpa Vanille!

Guest AviatorRaven

I use to have an imaginary "guardian angel" that took the form of a raven. After I discovered poniponi, she grew to love Trixie due to them having a similiar personality. She since transitioned into a sentient tulpa a few months ago, and now takes the form of Trixie Lulamoon, yet still holds her own uniqueness. She decided it on her own, and thought it would give her opportunity to grow more while having a form she loves.

Hmm what im creating is not something I can simply explain easily. The beginning of my tulpa came to me in human form. It all started a few years ago and has increasingly became more and more prominent in my dreams. In fact every dream I have this one female who never holds a true form only slight images of her body which I have pieced together represent her. She always says something along the lines to her wanting to become real which is what im working on right now. Im taking very extra care and time on her. I feel that at least 600 to 1000 hours is needed for me to do her based on what I have seen in tulpa info and forums. Each part of her im trying to make is very detailed and she has pinkish red hair. Along with glasses that have a sleek and oval shape to them. She is incredibly smart yet also strives for being around people possibly me the most and could be made in a relationship. However that is not my purpose for creating her. Her name has none yet in fact you could say this is something I want to come natural. She appears to have abilities of shapeshifting as well in my dreams she has done this in animal forms somewhat and more simple shapes and such. I have really pieced together her based on how she has acted in my dreams and such. I even once talked to her in my dreams about making her into a tulpa and she told me that she wishes to be that more then anything. However there is one thing that scares me slightly. Whenever I do see here there is always this presence in my dreams when I look around the area which is usually empty she keeps telling me to not let my mind wonder into the unknown in far off emptiness. It feels like another person is intruding in my dreams or moreover another dream being is watching me in the emptiness yet i never see anything.

Tulpa progress Name not given yet working on giving her voice.

Form human pinkish red hair with glasses normal body.

She contradicts me in certain ways. She has more emotions then I have yet I wish to be more emotional. Im estimating at least 300 more hours should be put into her. She was from my dreams.

The moment I read what exactly a Tulpa was, I instantly knew I wanted an Angel-like Tulpa, a humanoid with bird wings (Specifically the Barred Owl). I have been recently into those sorts of novels but more than that, the term 'Angel' has always intrigued me, especially when varied from a religious meaning (I have no interest in the religion).

It was also nice to have a humanoid companion rather than an animal one.

Genium is an alien grey. He has a huge head which he has explained also serves as a fishbowl. He has a tail made of protruding bones that also glows occasionally. Genium's pretty skinny and a light grey/blue colour. When I first started tulpaforcing, I saw the huge almond black orbs as eyes, which inspired the alien grey look. In place of pupils, he has these white "lightning" orbs instead. It's hard to explain, they're sparks I guess, for lack of better word. We have been watching a lot of Star Trek (original series) lately, and Genium took a huge interest in Spock. He's even developed the pointed Vulcan ears a few days ago without my forcing. Genium even reminds me of Spock, in that he's very analytical. And my profile picture is a drawing of Genium.

Alexis decided to appear as Queen Chrysalis, so in respect, i kept her as such.

But i plan on making a form she can change into which is a female version of an original character i made (Think Xenomorphish creature with glowing orange eyes and spines.)

[align=justify]There are 10 kinds of people on earth, those who understand binary and those who do not.

[/align]