Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

760 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

What I've been doing with Duvain is actually working really well for me. He, himself, is a soul-like golden whisp. I build forms for him in my mind, and he just sort of fills them. I wanted him to have an established form, but I wanted to spend a LOT of time making him flawlessly detailed. This was my solution.

Duvain does not approve of this message.

well, she looks a lot like twilight Sparkle, except her hair is simply violet, she has a slightly pronounced muzzle and no wings. i don't think she has a cutie mark either.

if it feels good and it doesn't hurt anyone, then its ok with me.

tulpa : twilight

species: pony (unicorn)

sentience: confirmed

age 22 birthday: july 22

personality: studious, organized, introverted , loves to read, friendly.

Original for me. She started as an energy sphere, changed to a blue humanoid for a monthish, and is now happily an anime styled girl.

I have always dreamed/meditated on how she looks like way before I even knew what a tulpa was. The form I dreamed of is more or less a yuki-onna with a bit of deviation (she won't kill me in a gruesome way). I always imagined her as a enchanting deathly pale woman in a yukata.

My Tulpa: Miyuki (Gidellom)

Not much progress, I'm in no rush though, we got all the time in the world.

She looks like this.

Is she from any particular series, or just a girl that someone drew up? I tried to put in some effort and did a Google image match search, but I didn't find any conclusive info on her origins. Regardless, she's very cute.

Contributing to the topic, mine looks more or less like this. At least, that's as close as I felt like trying to get in Skyrim, and that's already with a heap of character appearance mods.

Her hair is her only varying physical feature, but for the last day or two it's sorta looked like Tomoko Kuroki's hair in a ponytail, but a bit less messy and not all greasy.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

She's a Gryphon, specifically a cross between a red tailed hawk and a lioness.

I've worked to give Shira a fairly realistic form, though her lion half remained feathered rather than furred like intended. Her eyes are an icy blue and her feathers a muddy brown.