What does your tulpa(s) look like?

Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

517 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm, my first tulpa will be based off Twilight Sparkle (Twi is best pony :D) and represent magic, and knowledge, and of course, friendship.

2nd tulpa might be a male pegasus, who will represent courage and bravery, 3rd will probably be an elven female, or a gypsy, or maybe based off Leknaat, and represent wisdom, 4th might be a human girl who looks like a human version of Pinkie Pie and represent childlike things, like espressing myself and creativity, and also optimism.

Oor, I just might make the whole mane 6 and have them all live in my head. I'll discuss with Twi what we should do once I'm able to hear her I guess. But first and foremost, I will be giving Twi my full attention until she's pretty much complete.

Also, this version of Twi will be unicorn, not alicorn. I was wondering how to make her different, and I prefer the non alicorn version of her, so she won't feel the need to compete with the original since she won't be an exact clone.

Will list tulpas when I get things sorted out in my head.

I wasn't sure to put it under OC or other, because while he is NOT based around any character of mine, I still feel like he's kinda a character. So I just stuck with "anything else."

Super-duper tall, dark grey, spindly arms and legs that get thicker as you go down, black mouse like eyes, overbite with sharp teeth, and 5 horns that concave on his head. His horns and claws sorta gradient from black to his dark grey. I feel like this beginning form is a sort of blank slate, and that he will have minor edits later on.

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]

No concrete form. Flits between people I know, various types of creatures, and characters from things. Not usually cute ones either. Titans (attack on titan), octopuses, Hermaeus Mora, demons, crazy ex gfs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

My tulpa looks like my profile photo, though this is not perfectly accurate, he doesn't look like a cartoon, this is just a sketch of him that I did to show other people what he looked like as best as possible.

Well... Robby is an anthro bunny! ^u^ He's a white rabbit with really bright blue eyes and big, stereotypical floppy bunny ears.. xD He walks on two legs, and usually wears a purple bow on top of his head... He's entirely white with a really slender, weak frame, not much muscle to speak of but it's okay, he doesn't want to be that strong anyway... Generally the most adorable thing I've ever created!

I have a pink anthro fox named Yvettza, nicknamed her Yvette. She's is around nine years old and has wings. She has green eyes, purple streaks down her cheeks, and three tails. She still isn't vocal though, progress is going well :)