What does your tulpa(s) look like?

Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

517 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

Celeste is a 20- something man of dark Latina ethnicity, with inhumane neon blue eyes and elven ears. He's conditioned, but not too muscular. He's about 6" 6. He usually rocks a goatee.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Name's Paul. I'm in my late 40s. Tall, skinny man. I'm kinda hunched over all the time, so Maddie (my girl/the human on the outside) picks on me and called me Crow. Funny, because that's what I can shapeshift into. I've got black hair, though the black is very slowly changing to a color of which I don't wish to talk about. I'm a smoker, but I don't do it a lot. My music taste varies, but I adore classical the most. Me and my girl are in an open relationship (her, not me but I am okay with the fact.)]

Since my tulpa is sort of based on Lovecraft's elder gods, there is actually no set form for it. So with that in mind, it is also free to take on any form it pleases. As far as it is concerned, it basically takes on the form of an (exceptional) human woman for convenience, and so as to appear less threatening. Though it also adds on accessories such as wings or what not as the situation dictates- or for fun.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie

• 3 years later...