Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

760 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

[i've recently changed myself to a lady noir version of a mixture between Anne Frank and Ayn Rand,minus the god awful noses :(,yeach.]

Host:GlassJustice

Tulpa:[Cassandra]

I'm letting my tulpa take it's own form when it wants to, so right now it's form is a ball of light energy.

"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

Braver is Black dragon. About how big - he's not real in phisical world, form is just to know what I'm talking to (I need to keep my co-talker image in head)

/B/ - This is how I'll write Braver's words/

I currently only have two tulpas. Sam was the first, and he looks like a corn snake, but with brown shades rather than the orange shades of a true corn snake. He's about six feet long.

My other tulpa, Mrs. Bun-Bun, is a bunny. Usually she's pink, but occasionally she changes color. If she shakes her fur, she looks like a rainbow. Also, she's always eating candy. Today her choice is Chocolate. :)

My lady prefers a humanoid form, female, fit, with long dark hair and brown eyes. She's usually wearing a ringmistress' attire and wielding a black cane with a golden knob. I don't know where she got the idea, but as her wonderland is an abandoned circus it seems quite fitting. She's got more style than I'll ever have. *-*

kiss kiss

I'll try to keep my tulpa out of this forum - no ill will.

~ Everything is fun if you only think about it short enough. ~

[best piece of advise she ever gave]

Mine is named after and based on Korra from Legend of Korra but I put her in humanoid because she isn't a 2D anime character imposed on reality. Corra is like a normal person but with similarities from the anime character.

Vris is a hot as hell troll. Fef used to be so, but she changed to the human form. Kotoura looks like Kotoura Haruka from tha anime Kotoura-San. Beth and Miranda are humans, and Hades is a hybrid dino.

~L. ♠️

You can see a good approximation of my Tulpa in my avatar. I found this icon years ago browsing the net. Then I strongly altered it as my idea of his appearance changed and improved. Now he prefers to show himself in his mid-thirties; he lost his androgynous features but besides that he looks the same.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

[progress report]

Najere: Fade has some nice pictures of us up on her Deviantart. Out of all of us, she's really the only artist here. Unless you count Stethen's obsession with design. Troy is happier with this picture of him than the old one she did a while back.

Click Here For Our Fabulous Depictions.

Soon, Fade will post a picture of what she looks like in our mindscape as well. Or, don't you all call it a wonderland around here? Ahh, so many terms between the communities.

[align=center]We are a soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences. Our "host" is Fade, and the general leader figure is Troy.

~ Fade, Medea, Stethen, Euryale, Jamie, Olive, Drewbie, Demetrius, Najere, Troy ~

Najere is being an (extremely charming) narcissist.

Olive is most adorable![/align]