Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

760 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

Here's an updated picture of Edwin, since he's changed his style from nerdy to hipster - http://bunny-boi-lover.deviantart.com/art/Edwin-2-0-539967060

[align=center]"Jesus Pickles!"

~ Edwin reacting to pretty much every jump scare in a horror movie[/align]

Avatar was made by me using a base.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

A bit cliche but a pony tulpa. She's a canon character but I sat her down and explained how she is not that character.

And more importantly, I explained why it's so good that she doesn't have to be exactly like her. She won't feel the need to emulate her every move to somehow please me, just grow up how she wants to.

She's already surprised me by deviating from a core trait I gave her that i even emphasized. I didn't want to seem like some pervert but now instead of being more innocent, she's got a slightly pervy sense of humor. I couldn't be happier, to be honest, she keeps me laughing.

My Tulpa's current form (Baron) is a skinny-muscly 5ft 10 humanoid with fine black hairs covering his entire body. He has no mouth or nose, but he does have 2 glowing purple eyes with 2 purple streaks under each eye. Both of his feet have 2 closed toes. On his right wrist he has 2 glowing bands parallel to each other, and on his left ankle he has similar 2 glowing bands. He is ULTRA soft, and for some reason smells like blackberries and ash. (I don't know I like that smell) He hasn't spoken in reality yet, or appeared in reality, but we do have mind narrations frequently and have been to wonderland once(Floating Space islands :>) I think of him more of a brother than anything :D!!

Dreamer Boy-AKA-Wolf: I am obsessed with jellyfish and the unknown, and if given a can of monster I may cause the end of the known universe.

Baron: I am Wolf's Tulpa brother, and am quite awesome at parkour! I require large amounts of pancakes or I'll explode....

Guest Anonymous

138x237http://orig04.deviantart.net/072f/f/2015/185/5/5/melian_pondering_by_melianofmist-d8zy23p.jpg[/img]200x150http://orig01.deviantart.net/41f2/f/2015/188/8/8/melian_portrait_collaboration_by_melianofmist-d90ea01.jpg[/img]214x249http://pre08.deviantart.net/e064/th/pre/f/2015/057/3/e/melian_being_dreamy_by_melianofmist-d8jmx95.jpg[/img]

Human female. Shoulder length blonde hair, usually put up in braids or buns. Dark blue eyes that sparkle. Round baby cheeks, slightly receded chin, dark eye brows. Five foot four inches tall, fit build but soft and girly. Nice figure. She likes to wear retro girly fashions. She likes bows and ribbons in her hair and on her clothing.

~Mistgod

1854084670_ArthaSundara.jpg.14b805c0afa536fc9fbbbecb0da5c1c7.jpg

This is my Tulpa.. Artha Sundara. I posted her on the art page as well. I know it's a bad photoshop work.. but it gets my point across.

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

I chose both humanoid and anything else?? I really have no idea on what Toby really is hah.

His short description is pretty much a big, cartoony, 3d shadow dude.

His long description is that he is around 10 feet tall, has pitch black skin, long claw-hands, and legs that come down to a point without any feet. His face consists of 2 circular, pure white eyes, and a large jagged mouth that is also white. Not the longest description I guess hah.

Host: Todd - Agender - 07-23-1999

Tulpa: Toby - Male(?) - 07-04-2015

"Their gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds,"

Progress Report

[i'm a hot black chick,bout it,really.]

>I'm a homunculous with a sick bane/ulysses looking face mask.<

{I'm a pretty standard shitty elf,I'd be a cool Elder Scrolls one but that skin coloration is fucked.}

I may be a host,but that doesn't mean I can't imagin my self as a Dunmer wizard with a radical ass robe.

Host:GlassJustice

Tulpa:[Cassandra]

Aeo is a 3-and-a-half metre long green dragon. He's a mirror, one of the breeds on the game Flight Rising. I could sit here describing him for how long, or I could try and draw him - or I could cheat and just show you this.

And Khar switches between different snake forms, but is usually either a red-tail boa or a retic, since those seem to fit my personality best.

Nihilo the wolf (host), Aeolus the dragon (natural tulpa), and Khar the snake (daemon).