What does your tulpa(s) look like?

Pleeb

What does your tulpa(s) look like?   

517 members have voted

1. 1. What does your tulpa(s) look like?

• An animal (Pony, daemon, etc.)
    • A Human (or humanoid)
    • Anything Else (please post a description)
    • Original Character (OC)
    • Fictional (including media, anime)
    • No fixed form (including shape changers, formless)

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also

> pony

> 18%

> not at least 50

I'm pleasantly surprised.

Me too

Lireal can shapeshift but is human the vast majority of the time. She usually only changes form when neccesary. Or to troll me. to make up for this she has a bewildering choice of clothes that she changes daily. If i could draw worth a damn i'd put a picture up. But i cant.

Lireal

Form: human female, brown hair, brown eyes, tall, elfin features

stage: imposing-badly and posession-progress

she says: I'd like to point out that my clothes aren't as bad as he says. they could be much worse. also hi everybody. Tulpa forums need a tulpa only section!

Tulpa forums need a tulpa only section!

"get your creator to proxy for you, you can post whatever you want wherever you want. There's really no point having a whole board for it"

"Edit: I've een thinking and I think that actually would be pretty fun to have our own board to talk about tulpa stuff"

Ban me if I ever mention Telecasters again.

A pegasus pony. Lantern is yellowish brown, has blond mane and red eyes, freckles and a glowing lantern as a cutie mark. She's social, active and physical (sporty and affectionate). She's trustworthy, dependable, fair, emphatic, curious, wants to learn, likes the outdoors. Likes drawing and writing. Hates alcohol (dulls senses and muddles thoughts). Brave, lively with a bit of a crazy side to it (think Calvin's dad - she likes an occasional run in a snowstorm), likes to cuddle at the evening. Likes board games. A warm, nice pony who treats others fairly and demands the same in return. Isn't afraid to speak her mind if the situation demands.

Currently working on form and personality. I've been trying to draw her, on the theory that drawing is basically visualization. Weirdly enough I've already gotten sense of presence a few times, pretty strong once.

"get your creator to proxy for you, you can post whatever you want wherever you want. There's really no point having a whole board for it"

"Edit: I've een thinking and I think that actually would be pretty fun to have our own board to talk about tulpa stuff"

There already is one.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Here's a unfinished drawing i did.

She doesn't look like a cartoon, thats just how i drew her.

1KXpU

They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants - not here.

At Tulpa.info we do all our science from scratch; no hand holding.