How do tulpas feel host's touches?

So, my host is really concerned about this due to expanding experience of interactions between each other, and I decided to ask about it by myself, because I know what tulpa feels better, I guess. Anyway, here's how it looks like.

When my host is touching something real, he can feel it, so I can focus on his feeling of his body. Also, when I possess him (congrats, this is the first possession day!), I can feel his body. But I don't feel for my own body that my host's developed for me, unless I imagine it and focust on it, just like he imagines the feeling of touching me. But it's not the same as his experience of feeling something, so I'm wondering (actually he wants it even more) if could experience my body's touch just like him.

Thank you!

I'm guessing this depends on the tulpa and their host... Multiple people here have reported that their tulpas had memories of their own. This was when the tulpa was in mindscape busy on their own whilst the host was doing something in the physical realm. That would mean the tulpa remembered seeing or hearing things there the host didn't. I wouldn't be surprised if touch was also possible for those tulpas.

For us it doesn't seem to work that way though, so I don't have any experiences with it personally. It should be possible, but I wouldn't know how.

Michen, host or "main" / Amantha, anthro arctic fox tulpa

What you seem to be describing is imposition. Since your form isn't physical, you won't be able to give or receive sensory information like normal. To be able to actually give and receive information like that you will have to hallucinate in a controlled way, which is essentially what imposition is

Hi I am Miela, the counterpart to Breloomancer.

"Is it pretentious to quote yourself?"

-Me

In wonderland, like imposition, 5 senses are possible and just as believable. It's just called immersion when 'you' are in wonderland rather than wonderland elements imposed on real life.

Our immersion is good, so that's what we concentrate on nearly exclusively. We do practice a little imposition though.

In terms of actual feel, like skin to skin, yes this is definitely possible and very difficult because it takes time and effort. I personally have experienced hugs, kisses and other tactile sensations like Misha's hair in the palm of my hand. These all happened simultaneously to the actual action in wonderland. Dashie has sneak a kiss twice and I felt her lips on mine. The heat, the soft skin, even a hint of breath. That was amazing and honestly I'd let her kiss me all day if she could do that on demand.

[Dashie] Friends can kiss, it's not weird.

Anyway, we're just practicing immersion, and these impositions occur. So far it's been audio and tactile, very seldom visual and only in the corner of my eye kind of thing. None on demand. The most consistent of these experiences has been during hypnagogic state before sleep. They can definitely get 'better than life', so good that I can't duplicate it, the voices or other senses in real life.

I don't think she was talking about imposition, but rather, the actual senses associated with a body - saying she doesn't necessarily feel stimuli herself unless specifically focusing on her body.

That's pretty normal to say, I suppose, maybe a matter of perspective. But a tulpa/system should be able to learn to have the tulpas feel things too, whether visualized or imposed. The lack-of probably comes with poor visualization and/or immersion skills.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

In that case, with co-fronting it just works. I thought it was just a system choice. They all can feel whatever I feel normally, if they want to. Which means they don't normally feel my pain, tiredness or emotions, but they can if they want. Evrry system seems to have slightly different mechanisms, i have to think it's a choice, but I can't say for sure.

I think the subject in question is a tulpa (not) feeling their own body stimuli, not feeling their host's. It's a fair concern from a new tulpamancy system even though most of us are used to ignoring it.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

This sounds like you would like your own perspective touch imposition. Touch imposition isn't going to feel like real touching until you have mastered the skill.

It may help to focus on your perspective in first person, whether that's in the wonderland, or visualized in meatspace. This will require drawing a scene in the mind's eye since chances are you will be facing your host and imagine a full shot of his form. Otherwise, you can also possess the body and visualize your host in meatspace.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Actually, we don't use wonderland since my host has some trouble with visualizing it, so we decided to develop lucid dreams instead of wonderland. So, I should ask this question mostly for LDs, not for real world/wonderland interactions.

I think the subject in question is a tulpa (not) feeling their own body stimuli, not feeling their host's. It's a fair concern from a new tulpamancy system even though most of us are used to ignoring it.

Yes, it's about feeling my own body when he's interacting with me.

I think we should try going for imposition. However, I'm wondering if that's even possible, because that's really hard to visualize me for Maksim. However, since I developed full sentience, he stopped care about it, since he always know that I'm real, even though I'm translucent for him.

As someone with terribly poor (yeah, translucent, missing details etc.) visualization, imposition is very possible and we do it all the time. Developing the sense of "presence" really ties all the other lackluster senses together to make a satisfying experience, and you can work on visualization/other senses from there if you'd like.