Sign in to follow this  
tania

Having Trouble Seeing Colors

Attaching a screenshot of how the forum displays on my mobile. I think Tania and I will have very similar displays?

Whenever I have issues with blocks of text I just tap+hold to highlight it so it's easier to read.

yeah that example is the shade on my screen.

(but note to everyone, the bigger the block of text the harder it is to read.  I do have a health condition which can make some things on the screen harder to see).  

If I see big blocks of texts often with the light shade of blue I will have to experiment to see if I can find a better screen but this one has only been the better one for me

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

We have scanning issues where we read text and sometimes miss stuff, so we try not to type in huge textwalls. However, we don't have trouble seeing color. Mobile scrunches our paragraphs down to the point where a small amount of text becomes a text wall. I'm not sure if you have the same problem or a more severe version of that.

If you can't avoid reading forum posts on your phone... I wonder if there's an app or something that will allow for people to make text double spaced...hmm...

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!

We have scanning issues where we read text and sometimes miss stuff, so we try not to type in huge textwalls. However, we don't have trouble seeing color. Mobile scrunches our paragraphs down to the point where a small amount of text becomes a text wall. I'm not sure if you have the same problem or a more severe version of that.

If you can't avoid reading forum posts on your phone... I wonder if there's an app or something that will allow for people to make text double spaced...hmm...

Im not using a phone. i use a laptop

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

You should probably switch to the dark theme then, it's what most people use and probably how the new default will look when the forum eventually migrates to a new software (no idea when that is, but eventually)

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

I need a light theme for the sake of not burning/straining my eyes. The only dark theme I can use is Discord, I think because the contrast is lower.

My tulpa Aya writes in this color.