Fiora Vocality Project

Phenom

Have you eaten any Christmas or Holiday themed treats lately?

[Fiora] Not yet. Maybe tonight.

Is there some place in your city that you'd like to visit, Fiora?

[Fiora] A parc near a big river. Next spring.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a garden in wonderland? If so, what do you grow? If not, what would you grow?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 6:29 AM, Ranger said:

Do you have a garden in wonderland? If so, what do you grow? If not, what would you grow?

[Fiora] No! I guess I'd grow flowers. A whole garden.

[Phenom] She just imagined it now, so I guess now maybe we'll have a french styled garden behind our house. (Not that we often go in wonderland due to low visualization skills.)

On 12/26/2019 at 11:59 AM, Bliss said:

Hello, Fiora. What is your greatest strength?

[Fiora] My beauty! Hehe! Or more seriously... I'm not sure. My kindness maybe?

On 12/26/2019 at 11:59 AM, Bliss said:

Have you had any dreams that you believe were your own, not otherwise shared?

[Fiora] Not as far as I know. But I've shared dreams with Phenom, both normal and lucid dreams!

51 minutes ago, Phenom said:

[Fiora] Not as far as I know. But I've shared dreams with Phenom, both normal and lucid dreams!

That's really neat! What do you guys do in your lucid dreams?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

18 hours ago, Ranger said:

That's really neat! What do you guys do in your lucid dreams?

[Fiora] Fun stuff! Last time, I suddenly changed the dream scene so Phenom could practice his lucid dream powers, he's still a novice.

7 hours ago, Phenom said:

[Fiora] Fun stuff! Last time, I suddenly changed the dream scene so Phenom could practice his lucid dream powers, he's still a novice.

Aww, that's sweet and awesome.

My host looked into lucid dreaming a long time ago and read about someone saying you can only do certain things in a lucid dream or else you need an excuse of some kind to make it happen. The example given was if you wanted to summon something, you needed a teleporter or a door.

Is that true for you guys?

On 1/5/2020 at 8:37 AM, Ranger said:

Aww, that's sweet and awesome.

My host looked into lucid dreaming a long time ago and read about someone saying you can only do certain things in a lucid dream or else you need an excuse of some kind to make it happen. The example given was if you wanted to summon something, you needed a teleporter or a door.

Is that true for you guys?

[Fiora] What's important is to believe you can. Tools like a teleporter or a magic wand are often used to help you believe it will work, but it isn't needed.

[Phenom] I simply never think about using those when I get lucid. I'm sure it would help though. (But I do manage without items to do awesome stuff sometimes).