Fiora Vocality Project

Phenom

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/8/2020 at 8:43 AM, Shadow System said:

[Hope] Hello! What's your favorite time of day?

[Fiora] That one's easy! The evening! Cause Phenom spends a lot more time with me in the evenings (easier for him to hear me), and also we drink hot chocolate!

13 hours ago, Phenom said:

[Fiora] That one's easy! The evening! Cause Phenom spends a lot more time with me in the evenings (easier for him to hear me), and also we drink hot chocolate!

Hot chocolate is delicious.

Which of the three do you like the most in wonderland? Bike riding, rollerblading, or skateboarding?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

12 hours ago, Ranger said:

Hot chocolate is delicious.

Which of the three do you like the most in wonderland? Bike riding, rollerblading, or skateboarding?

[Fiora] Actually never tried either. I usually walk or fly. But of the three, rollerblading sounds the most fun! Gonna try it later.

(edited)
1 hour ago, YukariTelepath said:

So you like to fly around in wonderland? Do you have wings?

[Fiora] I do like flying! No wings, but in one of my two main forms (which I switch to when I wanna fly), I've got "drones" to my back (which kinda look like small mechanical wings I guess) releasing ether energy, allowing me to fly!

Edited by Phenom

13 hours ago, Phenom said:

[Fiora] I do like flying! No wings, but in one of my two main forms (which I switch to when I wanna fly), I've got "drones" to my back (which kinda look like small mechanical wings I guess) releasing ether energy, allowing me to fly!

That sounds awesome! When you fly do you take a super man pose or is it more like using a jet-pack?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

7 hours ago, Ranger said:

That sounds awesome! When you fly do you take a super man pose or is it more like using a jet-pack?

[Fiora] Thanks! Depends on the speed I'm going. A superman / super saiyan pose is more aerodynamic, which goes faster, and for slower, more precise movements it's kinda more like a jet-pack. Sometimes I grab Phenom in my arms and bring him for a flight.

Have you tried spinning out of control with your drone pack or is that just a terrible idea?

On 1/13/2020 at 5:31 PM, Ranger said:

Have you tried spinning out of control with your drone pack or is that just a terrible idea?

[Fiora]: No, but I did stuff like spin out of control some of the first times Phenom tried to visualize me in wonderland... even though I was in my normal human form.