Sign in to follow this  
Ember.Vesper

Board Permissions Glitch

Question

Posted (edited)

Someone else's "Talk to Staff" post appears in my customized activity stream, with a preview in expanded view, though the post/thread itself isn't accessible and properly delivers an error message. It appears in the general "Unread Content" stream as well.

-Ember

Edited by Ember.Vesper

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

6 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

I made 2 test Talk to Staff threads so you can screen shot them. Let me know if you can see either of them.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!

Posted (edited)

I don't see any from you, Ranger. And navigating to "Talk to Staff" directly, I see "There are no topics in this forum yet". What I see among new posts is this:

TalkToStaff.gif

-Ember

Edited by Ember.Vesper

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

Whoops, sent this same thing to Vos in PM. Worth noting it also shows up in the Staff member's profile activity, but no, I don't see anything other than that thread

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

Can you Pm me the full url and settings of the streams that you're seeing this?

Posted (edited)

I don't know what's up with this one specific thread:

It's accidentally backwards, but the first stream is Cat's account (who does not currently have mod permissions yet) and the second one is mine.
image.thumb.png.2a04a760c085e45600b5ff9a6a331d97.pngimage.thumb.png.33c50b49a1e5ce0a4ba7e4393a25b347.png

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!

I am opening a ticket with Invision community as we speak, thank you for bringing this to my attention.