Beginner Questions General

That pillow thing might be some kind of imposition, which is a more advanced technique, though some people do pick it up early. If so, great job on that! Hit the "Search" function on this forum and type in "Imposition" into the box (or check out the imposition tag) to learn more about it.

Imposition's pretty cool once you get the hang of it, though don't worry too much about developing the skill until your tupper's a little more settled, yeah? ;)

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

I have a massive problem..

When I try to visualize in 1st person, I get kicked out and put into 3rd person, every time no matter what it is, it even happens in my DREAMS!

No clue why, its like something is kicking me out of it, and I need 1st person to really visualize a wonderland, but yet I still get kicked out of 1st person visualization, its really odd, just want to know if anyone else here experiences this?

My memories of my past, also have me in 3rd person, so... Probably some problem with my head. q.q

and I need 1st person to really visualize a wonderland

Why,though? It isn't necessary at all, and from what I've gathered around here a lot of people start with third person, and slowly switch to first person later on.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

Why,though? It isn't necessary at all, and from what I've gathered around here a lot of people start with third person, and slowly switch to first person later on.

There's a problem, if I do third person, it will look like a transparent movie and automatically do everything its self, I have no control after that point really, or almost none, its odd, q.q and putting it in 1st person for the split second I can gives me more control, even if it only lasts for a second..

Such as a second ago, I tried to imagine a door opening into a room, for a split second it was 1st person, then I was kicked into 3rd person, and some old guy replaced me, and he was dusting off some chest and went to pull something out.. q.q I think my imagination has a mind of its own... (I don't really think it has a mind of its own :P)

There's a problem, if I do third person, it will look like a transparent movie and automatically do everything its self, I have no control after that point really, or almost none, its odd, q.q and putting it in 1st person for the split second I can gives me more control, even if it only lasts for a second..

Such as a second ago, I tried to imagine a door opening into a room, for a split second it was 1st person, then I was kicked into 3rd person, and some old guy replaced me, and he was dusting off some chest and went to pull something out.. q.q I think my imagination has a mind of its own... (sarcasm)

Wow...I have to admit this is really odd, haven't heard something like this before. Since I'm not an expert on the whole wonderland deal I can only suggest two different things for now, and hope that someone else can you help you further with this:

1. Apparently you already have some sort of thoughtform you want to "upgrade" to a tulpa. You could ask it to assist you, to help you to stay in first person in your wonderland, or at least to gain more control over the situation. I think this really depends on how autonomous your thoughtform can act right now, but it may be worth trying.

2. If you totally can't make it work, I want to point out that a wonderland is optionial. You can still make a tulpa without creating one.

That pillow thing might be some kind of imposition, which is a more advanced technique, though some people do pick it up early. If so, great job on that! Hit the "Search" function on this forum and type in "Imposition" into the box (or check out the imposition tag) to learn more about it.

Imposition's pretty cool once you get the hang of it, though don't worry too much about developing the skill until your tupper's a little more settled, yeah? ;)

I don't see how it's supposed to be symbolic, but hey, you're feeding your tulpa attention by doing that and it's good.

I mainly do this to give her attention, I know it's too early to do imposition I'm focusing mainly on giving her attention by narrating. Also she seem to enjoy when I do it I got some happy mental image sometime will doing it even if I'm still a bit skeptical and fear it's made by myself.

But I try to get ride of my doubts, for example somedays ago I felt a bit down and got a happy mental image of her at a moment where I wasn't even thinking about her and I don't think it came from me.

Also I wanted to know some things about my tulpa appearance. Does changing its appearance will have a negative impact on her ? In the case of a tulpa who can't communicate properly should I tell her some time before doing it ? I'm talking about a total appearance change and also interested in the case of changing cloths.

Well, if you can only visualize in 3rd person... I hate to say it, but it sucks to be you.

No, really, I never really had that problem. I suppose that some other people also faced the same ordeal in the past, I'd recommend looking it up. It could very much be something neurological (in which case you can't do anything about it). A lot of people see in 3rd person in wonderlands, though, it can work out if you put yourself to it (as with all things). I don't experience it since I see my tulpa in first person, and my imagination is crap anyway, so I'm sorry if this doesn't help you much, but I do know some people experience the same thing.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

Guest Anonymous

Wow...I have to admit this is really odd, haven't heard something like this before. Since I'm not an expert on the whole wonderland deal I can only suggest two different things for now, and hope that someone else can you help you further with this:

1. Apparently you already have some sort of thoughtform you want to "upgrade" to a tulpa. You could ask it to assist you, to help you to stay in first person in your wonderland, or at least to gain more control over the situation. I think this really depends on how autonomous your thoughtform can act right now, but it may be worth trying.

2. If you totally can't make it work, I want to point out that a wonderland is optionial. You can still make a tulpa without creating one.

I have more then 1 thought form already though, the system which I believe is a median system, won't talk to me, and the daemon that was developing is beginning to do the whole head pressure thing. xD

I have asked her, and I seem to have more control over the 3rd person view, but the 1st person still doesn't work,

and i really want a wonderland, as it seems like it would be helpful in communicating, I can easily imagine my half tulpa-daemon thing, in my mind eye and see it projected IRL, but its like a rag doll, and extremely transparent, but closing my eyes increasing it to only slightly transparent.

--This problem isn't that harmful, and it will probably sort itself out--

When imagining in my mind, the image tends to move to the left/right side as if its avoiding my eyes, kind of makes it hard to see, and its transparent but I blame this on not practicing visualization enough :P

Well, if you can only visualize in 3rd person... I hate to say it, but it sucks to be you.

No, really, I never really had that problem. I suppose that some other people also faced the same ordeal in the past, I'd recommend looking it up. It could very much be something neurological (in which case you can't do anything about it). A lot of people see in 3rd person in wonderlands, though, it can work out if you put yourself to it (as with all things). I don't experience it since I see my tulpa in first person, and my imagination is crap anyway, so I'm sorry if this doesn't help you much, but I do know some people experience the same thing.

Apparently its a common problem for dreams and memories to go to 3rd person, according to google, BUT not visualizing, so q.q

I have asked her, and I seem to have more control over the 3rd person view, but the 1st person still doesn't work

Well, yeah. This sounds like some sort of progress at least. With some training, trial and error you might figure this out with some time. Maybe start with third person then, and proceed to develop your abilities from there. Good luck with that.

Guest Anonymous

Well, yeah. This sounds like some sort of progress at least. With some training, trial and error you might figure this out with some time. Maybe start with third person then, and proceed to develop your abilities from there. Good luck with that.

I asked Julia, to help me with keeping my image of the wonderland in the center of my vision when imagining, and to help with 3rd person, and I successfully got a controlled 3rd person, right now I am in my wonderland with her, (which she is taking a tiger form now), and typing at the same time, though its not 1st person yet, which is okay for now, xD.

EDIT: Wow being in my wonderland while having my eyes open is extremely odd, its like I'm in two places at once, and I have two pairs of eyes..

• Pleeb pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic