Beginner Questions General

@Kuromyy

From what I understand from my husband random boners are a totally normal thing for a guy. There doesn't need to be any sexual context.

I feel like if you're going to share your head with someone, they should know that these things happen to guys and just how you, as a male, work. You clearly want to try and respect their feelings since you cut off your lewd thought train. I believe if you explain yourself and work to teach your tulpa that this is something guys just have to deal with, and you can only try your best, I think she'll understand.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Recent post on invasive thoughts (You sound like you're falling for the thinking-about-something-because-you're-thinking-about-not-thinking-about-it thing)

Nothing's sexual unless you make it sexual. I made that disconnect a looong time ago. Sometimes my body and I disagree on what should be arousing, typically with stuff like hugs and such. All you have to do is ignore it if you're not in a physical situation. Sometimes Flan and I just lie in bed together before I go to sleep, and even though I myself have no sexual thoughts my body is like "Presence of female detected". But it doesn't mean anything unless you act on it.

I'm weird when it comes to this subject, though. I don't have invasive sexual thoughts in the first place, ever. I'm not asexual, but I highly prefer other means of showing affection. Mostly because I don't like how primal sexual thoughts are. I prefer actual love over archaic reproductive instinct. But it's less of a moral than something I've just always felt, so random sexual thoughts don't occur to me. However, normal methods of dealing with invasive thoughts should still work. As for physical arousal, again, it means nothing if you don't let it, as far as tulpas go. Can't help you in real life, though...

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

Well, I don't think that your urges are going to make her into a slut, but wow, more intrusive thoughts from people. As usual, the response will be for you to accept that these intrusive thoughts are happening, let them pass, and get back to whatever you were doing. There's really no surefire way to stop them, but just know that it doesn't mean that you're actually doing those things to your tulpa.

Thanks for your answers. Maybe I overreacted a bit for some intrusing thoughts and a natural body reaction. I just don't want to hurt my tulpa in any way. Thanks again if it ever happens to me again in another session I will make sure to let pass this thoughts.

Guest Anonymous

Hi everyone, I have some new questions today. I have run into a little problem today during my tulpa forcing session today, I had an erection. Before continuing my story I want to clarify that I'm not making a tulpa for sex also I'm not addicted to adult content even if I watch it sometimes.

Now the rest of the story: I started the session by lying in my bed, all the light of my bedroom were off. I emptied my mind and slowed down my breathing (and my heart rate too I think). After this I started thinking about my tulpa, at the moment in my sessions I try to visualize her better and I speak to her during my sessions of everything and nothing: my life, the world I live in, what I like and so on. I was doing this things when I got my erection, needless to say I was ashamed, but what made me even more ashamed was I got suddenly lewd thoughts (mostly images) of my tulpa. I got ride of them fast and I apologized to her, I ended the session shortly after.

I wanted to know how to make sure it don't happens again, I don't want to hurt my tulpa or even turn her into a slut please help.

Holy dinkle! (dinkle is one of my favorite words, it means "penis")

Okay. First, there is nothing wrong with having a boner sweetie. Second, there is nothing wrong with your tulpa turning you on, if that works for the both of you. Three, have you asked her if she liked it? I am serious and I am not making fun of you! Sometimes you tap into some unconscious sexuality when you are doing these things. I am not one of those prudes who thinks tulpas should be asexual or separated from your own sexuality. That's silliness. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Personally I don't mind boner stories myself as I am big pervo.

Maybe your tulpa was the source of the sexual imagery? Have you asked her?

Aaaah, Melian.

It's pretty much just a reality that your tulpa is going to encounter sexual stuff at some point, if only because she's living in the same body you are, and that body comes with all those hormones and urges in the fine print. Like everyone else says, what comes of it depends what the two of you make of it.

I went through freaking puberty with my host, and I'm still pretty much "whatever" about it. I see her like a sister... it's not my business what turns her on. Helps that she doesn't think of me in a sexual light, either.

Meanwhile, you have headpeople like Melian (Groovy-guru above me), who are happy to be fantasized about and feel confident and happy when they feel sexy (much like many real women, yeah?).

Bottom line: don't think of her as a sex object, and you... won't see her as a sex object.

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~

@Groovy-guru

Ok at first when I read this it was my first reaction https://i.imgur.com/uKORaH8.jpg

But I thought a bit about what you've written and I think you are right but the thing that scares me mainly is it's only 5 days I have started making my tulpa, I did 1 hour active forcing session each days and passif forcing, narrating and other stuff everyday the most I could. I read in some guides that you must assume sentience since the beginning and I have some head pressure and mental images I think are from her but it's maybe a bit too early for this kind of things. What do you think ?

@Temar

I will never forgive myself if I think of her as a sex object.

Guest Anonymous

Hmm, it is kinda early in her forcing, so it was more than likely intrusive thoughts from "outside." I base that conclusion on the reading my host and I have done on this forum and just general knowledge from that (we had another account under Mistgod). Uhhm, well I wasn't created in the traditional method listed out in the guides, so I would have trouble answering the "what do I think" question with authority. I think the best thing is to take the advice of the others for now and try to ignore the intrusive thoughts. Just don't feel guilty about them or pass them off as bad or something your tulpa definitely doesn't want. You never know.

Some people don't mind being the object of sexual feelings btw.

Hi everyone, I have some new questions today. I have run into a little problem today during my tulpa forcing session today, I had an erection. Before continuing my story I want to clarify that I'm not making a tulpa for sex also I'm not addicted to adult content even if I watch it sometimes.

Now the rest of the story: I started the session by lying in my bed, all the light of my bedroom were off. I emptied my mind and slowed down my breathing (and my heart rate too I think). After this I started thinking about my tulpa, at the moment in my sessions I try to visualize her better and I speak to her during my sessions of everything and nothing: my life, the world I live in, what I like and so on. I was doing this things when I got my erection, needless to say I was ashamed, but what made me even more ashamed was I got suddenly lewd thoughts (mostly images) of my tulpa. I got ride of them fast and I apologized to her, I ended the session shortly after.

I wanted to know how to make sure it don't happens again, I don't want to hurt my tulpa or even turn her into a slut please help.

The Freudian description of our unconscious is, well, wet, wild and full of restrained sexual desires/frustration. When you look at the fact that tulpas are greatly related to the unconscious, it is normal that someone would put their tulpa in the place of/ unwantingly make them into the outlet of these desires/frustrations.

To rant even more about your situation and make you feel less guilty, I'm going to talk about my experiences. I'm going to make it hidden though, because it is a bit TMI and there might be people who don't want to read it. You don't have to read it either, just knowing that these kind of things do happen and that it's normal for them to happen might be enough for you. But if you want someone you can relate to, then you're welcome to read it.

I recommend pouring yourself a glass of holy water.

[hidden]

When I first started making actual progress with my tulpa, namely Céleste, he started to move around. The first thing he does with this newfound ability? Dance. What kind of dance?

..You know what kind of dance. Don't make me say it.

Of course, the naive me who made Céleste without even the slightest bit of sexual intention rips out her headphones, tries to stop her nosebleed and takes a looooooong cold shower. She is now way too scared/fascinated to contuniue forcing because, y'know, holy hell those abs, and she opens up her laptop to search tulpa.info for similiar experiences.

And would you look at that, lots of people have similiar experiences! "Why, though?" she asks herself.

The answer is, since tulpas are related to the unconscious, and our unconscious includes lots of depressed sexual desires, it would only make sense that tulpas would take a form that "pleases" those desires.

But what about their personality? A tulpa is a person first and a form second, right?

Well, if your sexuality is a big part of you, like it is for me (I draw and write "adult content". I also make money off of it by selling some of these drawings.) odds are your toop is also going to get their fair share out of this. Hell, Céleste seems to be be even more of a perv then me. I mean, he took this video >

and made a version of it by replacing the girl with himself,

god he even wore similiar clothes

and, I mean that's more than enough. The nosebleed was so intense that I nearly died of blood loss.

So don't worry. As long as you have good intentions, your toop isn't going to turn into a "slut" or anything. Not that she would be able to be a slut, anyways, since a slut is defined by the number of sexual partners he/she has, I don't see how she would become one. Perhaps the right term you were looking for is "sex-addicted" .

[/hidden]

Yeah, that's it, rant over. Feel free to ask more questions.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

@SomethingDire

I have read your story (and watched the video) this is so lewd but I understand your point and I came to the conclusion that suppressing my tulpa sexuality could be as bad as traiting her like a sex object. I think I will go with what she want even if it's a bit lewd. Thanks for your advice

I just hope your story don't inspire her :p

• Pleeb pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic