Where would you see yourself with your tulpae when you are older?

Guest ThunderClap

Might be a good idea to tell your wife before you get married..Just in case she might have some issue with it..Honesty is important in all relationships, and there is no need to be dishonest, because there are girls out there with the same beliefs as you, or who are at least open minded enough to accept that you have a tulpa.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> open minded

Sure

> open minded enough for a tulpa

I think that's a minority.

I believe in honesty in a relationship, but there are some things you just keep to yourself. Namely one thing. And that one thing is tulpas. I'd rather be happily married with my wife oblivious to my tulpa than get dumped and labelled a schizo. She'd probably start telling people and trying to get me "help" and publicize everything.

NOPE

Ban me if I ever mention Telecasters again.

Are you already in a relationship? If not, you would be surprised how many people out there who are into things most people in society consider crazy or "not normal" or how many people are willing to accept people with beliefs most of society considers "not normal"..And we have the internet, so those kind of people are easier to find.

Maybe I would tell her if the topic of Tulpas comes up and she seems interested in it, but otherwise no.

And I'm not in a relationship right now, but I've had a few, and I know those women well enough to confidently say that they would either think I'm crazy or think I was joking and refuse to believe it.

Ban me if I ever mention Telecasters again.

To those who would hide it from a spouse: You guys wouldn't find the love for you to be somewhat artificial if she doesn't know such a big part about you?

Not sure if you take issue with the term "bitches" being used as a replacement for women in general, or you think he's only refering to the bitchy bitches.