Where would you see yourself with your tulpae when you are older?

Guest ThunderClap

Can't help but think of myself and Sarah as sort of a stereotypical Sitcom-couple. I, as the lazy, insecure and slightly grouchy guy and she as the wacky, fun loving, bubbly roommate. I'm sure it's going to be fun. Don't know what happens if i ever get into a relationship. It depends on both Sarah and the girl i'm with.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I honestly don't know. I love Helix and Pixel in a creator-creation sort of way, but it could grow to be more than that. But I don't think JD1215 ever thought of having as many tulpas as he has. I could easily end up making more tulpas, but I what I really want to do is to wake up each morning staring at one of my one of my favourite people in the world, turn over and look at the other one in they eyes, and giggle with excitement because I know that that will likely be my mornings for everyday after that.

I also look forward to trying out weird stuff. Not like drugs and such, but possesion and such. I would like to have one of the two (or whatever the number is at that time) walk around in my body as I do my stuff. There's just so many things I could do with them when I'm older. I KNOW! I could be writing notes in one hand during a class/lecture, and have one of my tulpas possess the other hand to write notes or something else. Communicating with others while listening to the thoughts of Helix or Pixel would be awesome.

Plus tupper sex.

I have no idea what's gonna happen in the next decades, but I hate the thought that my tulpae might just vanish when I grow older

(presumably because I get bored with them, and thus subconsciously make them gradually lose the will to live...)

I want to stick with it dammit. I knew this would change my life forever and I embrace this change. I want my tulpae to keep being my very own early teasers of paradise. I want to experiment and discover stuff about the mind. We're going to write books, troll forums, and eventually face death together, it'll be fun thinking of the best last words possible. "That elderly patient in room 304 is talking to himself again... the poor senile man."

Maybe I'm going to become a FAQ Man clone when I'm old and bitter.

This thread gave me many feels<3

Honestly, I don't know what will happen in the future. There's a lot I want to do with him, I wanna try eating new things, go visit some foreign country, cheat at Pairs, play video games, try possession and switching, learn the piano (maybe the harmonica as well), draw things, write stories, try card-counting, and loads more. There's the possibility of me being in a romantic relationship with Philip, maybe we'll get married. Perhaps we'll even make little babby tuppers, maybe a whole football team of them. Maybe we won't, and I'll get with someone else, who knows.

But both him and I want to see where the tulpa phenomenon will go from here, that'll be cool to see. We all live in a very interesting time right now, the whole world is about to change as well.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Guest Anonymous

Sariah says she wants me to get a girlfriend, so I guess that will happen eventually (provided I get some treatment for social anxiety). Or maybe I'll just grow into a basement dwelling neckbeard and never leave the house again. That would be cool.

Mai: "Loser."

I also plan to practice psychiatry so my tulpae and I will be able to help people for a living. Then we could use the money to

buy so many drugs

. For science, of course.

Yeah, now that i think about it, the idea of traveling sound less repellent to me now. Visiting new places with tuppers sounds actually pretty fun. As for writing stories, playing the piano and stuff, they might indeed make that more fun too. So much of my future is undecided right now, i don't really know. I do am able to think about it in a much more positive light than before, though.

I see me and Koharu being closer. Marriage to her, though, sounds a tad silly to me (Koharu:I think hes gunning for an open relationship). If I do get married, I'd tell my wife, because I can't see me marrying someone who wouldn't be open minded enough to freak on it (Koharu: Maybe you get desperate...). All in all I think I may just hold off think too much on it. Can't tell what the future holds, anyhow (Koharu: Yet... >_>)

Me: Hey, say something for this thread!

Koharu: Yay, cupcakes!

mfw there are no cupcakes. Sentience? Yes. Brilliance? Ehh...

Enjoying ourselves, travelling, perhaps settling down at one point.

Sharing this sexy body on a 50/50 basis maybe?

Perhaps i´ll find a girl i want to marry, once i forget about my burns.

Can´t stand another superficial girl, it ain´t worth it. So much effort for something you can get on any average night in the city, i hope and want to find/marry someone i truly care about. (Is that too much to ask ;_; )

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.