Coming Changes to Tulpa.info

Pleeb

Thanks pleeb.

And jimmy I sort of posted that request with the ease of accessibility for the blind and visually-impaired personnel who may invoke some inquisition to the immediately-accessible or otherwise membership exclusive digitally-oriented contents of this domain. But thank you for showing any otherwise unacknowledged acknowledgement to said blind and visually-impaired personnel whom are currently, though means of usage of apparent estimation in accordance with socially acceptable means of estimation in accordance to which said estimation may be estimated upon, are not present as of writing this document. That was sarcasm by the way you are very insensitive.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

So what are we at right now in donations? I haven't donated yet but if we aren't close I will.

So what are we at right now in donations? I haven't donated yet but if we aren't close I will.

We should be able to cover the purchase of Thesis 2, as of present. Don't quote me on plugins, etc. yet, I'm still not even sure which we'd need. I think we should be covered, though. (I'll have to run math). We've got about $400 so far in donations, so while we can't do something like purchase vBulletin we can do something like purchase Thesis and the premium MyBB plugins.

(vBulletin is nice, but too expensive and probably costs more resources than MyBB anyway)

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• 2 weeks later...

OKAY, everyone, I'm almost done wrapping things up with University (a lot of things going on, I'll post about it soon, I promise), and should be finished Final Exams, etc. by the 11th. Meanwhile, Amadeus is messing around with the theme with Thesis 2, as will I be doing once I get finished with finals.

So yeah, just a little longer!

PS: Also, if you have firefox, go to Show All History, look for tulpa.info, right-click it, and click "Forget About This Site." This is because there was a nasty 301 redirect in place that I'm going to stop supporting at the end of December (if you know any ways of clearing a 301 redirect in IE, Opera, etc. let me know, but that's the easiest way to do it in firefox). After the redesign, they'll be an alert to let users know that they should do this, as well as an announcement once it's no longer supported (in this case, the main site, tulpa.info, will be housed on www.tulpa.info at the end of the month; it should work for most, some may need to clear their cache though).

Spoiler

OKAY, everyone, I'm almost done wrapping things up with University (a lot of things going on, I'll post about it soon, I promise), and should be finished Final Exams, etc. by the 11th. Meanwhile, Amadeus is messing around with the theme with Thesis 2, as will I be doing once I get finished with finals.

So yeah, just a little longer!

PS: Also, if you have firefox, go to Show All History, look for tulpa.info, right-click it, and click "Forget About This Site." This is because there was a nasty 301 redirect in place that I'm going to stop supporting at the end of December (if you know any ways of clearing a 301 redirect in IE, Opera, etc. let me know, but that's the easiest way to do it in firefox). After the redesign, they'll be an alert to let users know that they should do this, as well as an announcement once it's no longer supported (in this case, the main site, tulpa.info, will be housed on www.tulpa.info at the end of the month; it should work for most, some may need to clear their cache though).

Can't Wait to see the site over-haul am very excited, i hope it will attract more new members.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Guest Anonymous

Will there be the option to switch back to the old site design or will I have to like a facebook page to do that?

Will there be the option to switch back to the old site design or will I have to like a facebook page to do that?

Everyone will be able to switch back except for members in the usergroup, "Rustlers," who will be forced to stick with the new theme.

Worry not, you'll be the only one in said group.

Spoiler

• 2 months later...

[*]Tulpa Art

[*]Tulpa Fics (I know this could go into Art section, but I think it would be better if it had its own section so you can more easily find what picture or fics depending on what you are looking for)

Why not just combine these into a Tulpa Media subforum, where people can tag threads with things like [Art], [Text], [Video], [Audio], etc.?

If it is going to stay Tulpa Art and Tulpa Fics, I think it should be renamed Tulpa Stories instead of Tulpa Fics, because Fics implies fictional, and people may want to relate stories that are true.

Also, the Metaphysics/Parapsychology subforum should retain the "Parapsychology" part of it, and maybe, it could have a general Metaphysics/Parapsychology subsubforum in it, like the Research subforum.

Another idea would to sticky a thread about "how to prove existence" in the Theories subforum.

A subsubforum specifically for polls and collecting trends of the users could work, maybe.

Possibly, in this new redesign, the "introduce yourself" thread could have a template with things like where the person's from and such.