Pleeb

Coming Changes to Tulpa.info

Am I the only one here who kinda likes the color scheme we have now? I mean if we had to change it we could have this scheme like a "dark" and a "light" scheme choice

Curently creating:

Maple: Female, Human, Stage: Narration. Birthdate : 1/27/13

Yes, I'm fine with the current one, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm against a change.

And if you read the rest of the thread, you'd see that there likely will be a dark and a light theme.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Nah I totally love this kind of color theme. I like darker backgrounds and the blue is a pleasant color to go with the gray and black.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Just posted this in the IRC:

: On the topic of FAQ's

: With the new site layout, there should be a new FAQ system

: It should be able to have user submissions for when people notice a certain question has been asked frequently

: Also, it should allow different people to write opposing viewpoints for readers to consider

Maybe if it's not too hard to do, make certain sections's colours personaliseable, eg. backgroud, banner, thread banner, etc.

Give them a colour wheel, or soemthing to that effect.

But if there is going to be pre-set options I think it should be mood/tone based, and a one or two miscellaneous (like the current theme and it's white counterpart.) A few examples would be warm (red/orang/yellow), happy (yellow/blue/green), cool (blue/black/purple), natural (green, brown, purple/skyblue?) and so on. [LOVE (PURPLE/PINK/BLUE/WHITE)!]

We shouldn't limit ourselves on this though, I think if there is going to be any change it should be as simple as, ''Hey guys, let have a white theme instead of a black theme...'' I think it should be acted on substantially so that as once were happy we won't want to change, at least not for a long while.

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Working on: Imposition

Hieldy (Moogle)

Working on: Possession/imposition

Samantha (Griffon)

Working on: Deafness/form

And please, call me G.

Like have it be possible to set each element's color individually?

As in Text: #FFFFFF, Borders #0000FF, etc?

Just a note, we have someone designing all the images and text and stuff for each theme, so if we add a new theme, it means that they have to recreate all the images for that theme as well (the images for the light theme should be done soon).

So while it should be possible to have user-edible themes (even if it's just javascript stuffs), the images may cause it to look weird/out-of-place.

Just posted this in the IRC:

: On the topic of FAQ's

: With the new site layout, there should be a new FAQ system

: It should be able to have user submissions for when people notice a certain question has been asked frequently

: Also, it should allow different people to write opposing viewpoints for readers to consider

Ideally the FAQ will be moved to the wiki; I'm not quite sure how it should be structured overall, though; I don't know much about wikis, but they generally allow for user-driven content as well as a discussion page.

Jimmy: On a poor connection atm, I'll defer to the moderation team to process your reports.

EDIT:

And yeah, I can get a page to the IRC or something up.