Pleeb

Coming Changes to Tulpa.info

Guest Anonymous

Another little thing I noticed is that in the new themes (both dark and light) the "For those who miss the shoutbox: #tulpa.shoutbox" is missing, while it's still present in the default theme.

Also the advertising is missing in the new themes. Not that I mind, but I think it would be better for you if you had some source of income to maintain the website (I don't think the donations make up much of the money, by the way I just noticed that the link asking for donations is missing, too).

Here are some screenshots:

10512017_Screenshotfrom2013-07-19200437.thumb.png.75f26a8d59bb41d13834f45e86e2157e.png

1978108701_Screenshotfrom2013-07-19200701.thumb.png.9a6b2a601dd9a0bd1c7b60c34f6f88f2.png

The ads are going to be added to the new themes once they're completely finished and have gone live. From what we can tell, the donate button/link is currently not working properly, so it'll be readded at a later point, once it can be fixed. Thanks again for giving comments and pointing stuff out.

On an unrelated note, my avatar is my own form and is a pony.

On an unrelated note, my avatar is my own form and is a pony.

Yyyyyyyyep. Admin of tulpa.info, everyone. Goes together well with the googirl.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Oh cool! so the admin is a tulpa. I like that.

Wow. Just wow. Just how... No, nevermind. I don't want to know. Jesus.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

There hasn't been any news posted in a week or two, so just to give an update on what's happening.

We're still waiting on the images for the new themes. From what I know, the guy who was working on them had a setback but managed to recover them or something, so they're still working on them as far as I know. Some theme tweaks have been made over the last weeks, a few thanks to your feedback. Please do continue to give feedback if/when you get the chance, as it really does help.

P.S. No, I'm not a tulpa, I'm a host. (edit) But I have a mind form in the same way a tulpa does.