glitchthe3rd's Tulpaforcing Misadventures

glitchthe3rd

I should probably mention that Elise got into lucid dreaming a while back, and made a training compound in her dreams that she visits every couple of weeks to work on her agility and to have some practice with shooting projections instead of the stationary targets she usually trains on while awake. It's got very high walls and kinda looks like something out of Mirror's Edge or another minimalist game, and outside the compound is a dirt road that goes past an apple tree that four old men with long white beards and medieval clothes stand around and argue about various philosophical matters.

tl;dr tulpas can into lucid dreaming? or maybe that's just me being weird

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, tulpas can into lucid dreaming. Kayleigh's said before that lucid dreaming comes naturally to her because she's a tulpa, since existing as a thoughtform makes it easy for her to instinctively know the difference between dreaming and being awake somehow. I know that doesn't apply to everyone in our system, though, so I don't think "lucid dreaming is easy because tulpa" is quite accurate. I actually wouldn't be surprised if it applies only to her; I've noticed a bunch of other differences between her and my others anyway.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

• 2 weeks later...

"It's still a week in advance, but I feel there's no sense concealing your purpose from you any longer. Your purpose in this life is to lead science-- no, all of humanity-- into a new age of spirituality and enlightenment. You will be the catalyst for the paradigm shift that will occur in our lifetimes, and though the path will be full of hardship, you must be prepared to suffer and even die for what you believe in." -Saria

So, uh, any news?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

^No, but I am considering studying under a guy that's working on psychological applications of Buddhist practices for my Master's degree, so that's something. These things take time, you know.

My progress report

I just read everything and I think it's amazing. I hope this will never get lost because it's a treasure. You really should write this down and become a millionaire and have a huge fandom and stuff like that! And if this will never get published, you still have an amazing story to tell your grandchildren :p This was one of the best stories I've ever read. Have a nice life, everyone in your head! :)

I've tried writing my tulpaforcing exploits from my younger days down, but it always seems to come off as really smutty and not good novel content (see also: my description of Naomi's time in the old wonderland). And, uh, thanks ^^

My progress report

• 1 month later...

So it's been a while since I made a real update to this, but I feel it's important to mention how much Luna and the others have done for me over the past couple years. Thanks to them (but mostly to Luna), I've gotten over my social awkwardness and I'm well on my way to becoming a fully functional adult with a bright future doing a job I love. And it's because of this that they feel they've fulfilled their purpose, and now they're starting to fade away. They decided a while back that Elise should stay with me, so she at least seems to be unaffected.

I don't really want to let my other girls go, because they've been nothing but kind and supportive to me these past few years, but if there's nothing I can do to stop them from leaving then I guess there's no point agonizing over their eventual departure. Luna asked me to not mourn their loss, but to remember all the good times we've had together, and to seize life and be all I can be.

My progress report

• 3 months later...

Luna's 10th birthday is tomorrow, so I got the idea to give both her and Naomi a brooch this year to mark the occasion. Each one is modeled after their insignia (a silver crescent moon for Luna and a golden hibiscus for Naomi, who will be turning 10 in August). Oh, and I guess Luna decided she should have a business casual outfit, since she figures I'm nearly a bachelor of psychology and she ought to start dressing the part from time to time. So for that reason she designed a sharp-looking blazer that shows less skin than her usual outfits.

My progress report

• 2 weeks later...

I havent even started with any tulpa-kinda stuff yet and here i am, reading a 46 page long tread witch looks like its being ripped out of a fanfiction story (no offence though)

(still at page 37)

Btw glitch can you give me a detailed instruction post for that HUD serviant? (SO. EPIC.)

(page 39)

Astral projection? HOW THE F*** DID YOU MANAGE ASTRAL PROJECTION? I TRIED 2 YEARS AND STILL NO RESULT! (give me manual plz)

(done reading)

*speechless*

*still speechless*

"f*** this BS im skeptical"

*goes to sleep because midnight*

i'm dutch, and yes, i love cheese.