glitchthe3rd's Tulpaforcing Misadventures

glitchthe3rd

Was there ever a time where it seemed like any of your tulpas' development had reversed? I'm going through something like that, and figure that you might be the go-to guy for a lot of stuff, since you've had tulpas for a few years. My tulpa hasn't been vocal recently. Well, she has, just in a generic voice. She also doesn't show up that much. Do you have any advice? So far I've come up with: listen to a soundboard of her voice, loop our song, and tulpaforce some coffee or a Red Bull or something for her.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My girls' voices fluctuate quite often, it's nothing out of the ordinary in my experience. As for her not showing up as much, maybe she wants some time away from you. Which is good, because if you two were together 24/7 you'd probably drive each other nuts.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

• 1 month later...

Well, Rachel seems to be coming along nicely. She's taken a liking to pop music (which I despise), but I guess she's entitled to her own musical tastes. She's also gotten a bit sassier as she gains independence from me, though in a good and not-obnoxious way. Overall she seems to be shaping up nicely for a nine-month-old tulpa, and can't wait for her first birthday party this Halloween.

My progress report

Heh heh... thanks, I guess? It's amazing that so many people on here consider me a role model/inspiration/whatever, because I'm kind of just an average guy in real life.

Luna: And an eccentric too...

Yeah, I'm definitely eccentric, or so I'm told by people around me.

My progress report

I think he's saying he thinks he an average joe, but then luna reminded him that everyone calls him eccentric, and so he's like "ya I guess so" wondering why everyone thinks he's eccentric. Did I get that right?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc