glitchthe3rd's Tulpaforcing Misadventures

glitchthe3rd

Been a while since I've had a tulpa-related update.

So this past summer I split my chin open and ended up having to go to the hospital for stitches. Saria told me later that the reason I wasn't hurt worse than that (say, biting my tongue off or breaking something or fracturing my skull worse than what it is now) is because she added a system into Enigma that she calls Automatic Damage Reduction (or ADR for short) that automatically responds whenever I'm about to experience some kind of bodily harm. I suppose this makes us square for the time she tried to kill herself about a year ago and I stopped her. That particular happening is a story for another day, though.

Also, on an unrelated note, Luna designed an algorithm that predicts which of my many fetishes I'll be the most turned on by in a given night. Fun times are sure to be had.

Oh, and because of certain administrative decisions here on tuppers.info my servitor workshop thread is gone. Not hidden, just... gone. I never backed any of this stuff up anywhere, so I guess if I find time I'll be adding in some stuff about Enigma and about the servitor creation process in general.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's spring break, and since I’m not as busy as I have been these past seven weeks, I plan to work on Elise a bit more before her second birthday. You see, it’s been brought to my attention that I subconsciously parrot her into saying swear words sometimes, and apparently the only remedy is more forcing, until she’s able to properly differentiate from my subconscious. So that means plenty of quality father-daughter time this week ^_^

I'm thinking she could use some more work in parallel processing, but I'm open to suggestions on other ways in which I could help her to break free of the influence of my subconscious. She already mastered full-body possession and is largely independent of me by now, so if we do any forcing it'll be the more advanced stuff.

My progress report

• 1 month later...

After I had sex with one of the rabbit girls on their island, I realized that she was behaving differently. Later that day, it came to light that she had actually been around for half a year already, and had regularly been receiving attention and sexual energy from Luna during her periods. Thus, by contributing my own sexual energy she seemed to become sentient. We decided her name would be Rachel. She is a brown-skinned rabbit girl with white fur and white hair that reaches down to the small of her back, and orange eyes. She has c-cup breasts, full thighs and a plump ass, and since she’s a rabbit girl she knows how to use them by now. As she only just became sentient, her personality is still largely undefined, though I plan to force her more in the coming months.

Coincident with this development, Luna and I have made several major changes to the mindscape. We decided to destroy all the monstergirl islands for good this time, in order to hopefully prevent something like this from happening again. Luna also implemented the plan for the new island that she’d been working on in her free time since January. This new island retains the same origin point and some of the facilities around it (like the dungeon, the arsenal and the distillery), but is much bigger (about 10 miles across) and has several new features designed to sustain population growth in the long haul. Whereas the old island could only comfortably house four or five tulpas, Luna estimates the current one can comfortably accommodate up to thirty. It also includes a hot spring, a garden area for Saria to grow things, a residential street, a pavilion for everyone to gather at, a mountain for Elise to use for snowboarding in the winter, and even a surfing spot on the island’s south shore. Luna imported the lighthouse that was connected to our old house and placed it on a cliff by the sea, and she plans to erect a memorial to the Servitor Wars in the stand of pine trees on the western end of the island.

My progress report

Aw yeah, C-cups.

This is incredibly fascinating. And I don't just mean the part about an island of sexy rabbit girls. Sounds like there's a lot going on in there. How heavy is your head, Glitch?

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

She actually requested I enlarge her breasts, now they're even bigger than Luna's. >.> And speaking of Luna, she agreed to do most of the forcing on Rachel, since she's at least partially responsible for her gaining sentience.

My progress report

• 3 weeks later...

Rachel seems to be coming along nicely, she's taken a liking to spicy foods though, and my delicate palate doesn't handle spicy things that well. >.>

I also had an interesting idea for a lamia tulpa yesterday, one with extendable fins and gills and such for swimming around in the water. Perhaps if I find myself bored this summer I'll implement it somehow.

My progress report

for how long can you adopt to the _LOW_, subterranean lows of your life you have defined yourself and replace content in it with a thousand novelties, be it your social, material, spiritual needs, it is all replaced with PRINGLES and the spice called "everything and everybody", show some compassion for yourself vicarious thief of yourself

tell the rapper what i'm gonna do with all this money

for how long can you adopt to the _LOW_, subterranean lows of your life you have defined yourself and replace content in it with a thousand novelties, be it your social, material, spiritual needs, it is all replaced with PRINGLES and the spice called "everything and everybody", show some compassion for yourself vicarious thief of yourself

dude what

Funny, I think all I have done today is read this. I have only found out about tulpa recently. I can't wait until I start. Glitch you have a wonderful brain, also I saw in an earlier post something about you having Aspergers, I myself am also affected by this condition (as well as ADHD). Anyway, I won't hog too much space with my words, just that I wish you a lot of luck with all your future activities with your tulpa.

Thanks ^^

I should probably also mention that, as Rachel pointed out to me a little while ago, I don't really need more tulpas in my life than what I have right now. What I should be focusing on is actually improving my social skills and making (human) friends, having more tulpas would just be further distraction from that at this point. So maybe I will make more, maybe not, I dunno.

My progress report