How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

A: Because this is apparently a community where we're not equals and would rather prefer to suck d­icks off the highest bidders and shout at the ones stuck in the gallows by the local nobility. This line of thought applies to the non-Fedes, at least.

Q: Which member is the biggest faggot?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, we do. #shoutbox4lyf

Q: what was your first post on these forums? Quote it.

Ninja'd. biggest faggot would be Rochambo, since he is gay. And I don't wanna offend Q2

My opinions are all subject to change.

A: It comes in time. It's a pretty small community, after all.

Q: Everyone has dirty thoughts from time to time, this much is true for all except the truly innocent. The question is, how much do you pay attention to those thoughts?

EDIT: Frig, I got ninja'd, hard.

An abstract, all-encompassing love is still a love, nonetheless.

I'll gladly take my time to answer both of these questions.

Q: what was your first post on these forums? Quote it.
http://tulpa.info/forums/Thread-Fede

Context: the 5th post of this forum. Back then, this board was used as a temporary "introductions board", before Dane created the introductions thread.

Q: Everyone has dirty thoughts from time to time, this much is true for all except the truly innocent. The question is, how much do you pay attention to those thoughts?
I pay very good attention them when I'm horny. I can say that much. Also, there are no truly innocent. No one's a saint.

Q: I shall repeat my question here. The biggest faggot be whom?

I edited in my answer, back in my last answer.

Rochambo, coz he is gay. And I don't wanna offend Q2.

Q: what is the longest amount of time you have ever gone without fapping, since you started puberty/fapping?

My opinions are all subject to change.

A: Since I started making Pinkie, I had a several-weeks long no-fap streak for some reason. I was either generally very turned off, or she had just eaten all of my sex energy when I'd be forcing.

Q: Role.

A: About say, two weeks? Maybe more. If it weren't for my computer, I'd probably be fapping daily.

Q: Quote your first and latest post here. Compare them. How much have you changed since your first post.

Then:

But that brings up the question, what if you, yourself, feel that your action was unjustified?...

Now:

And here we are, today.

Hm. I like to think I'm not such a tryhard, anymore. I still write pretentiously, but at least it comes easy.

Q: If you could choose to be incapable of feeling a specific kind of emotion, which emotion would that be? Or would you rather keep all of them?