Jump to content

Tulpamancing Roleplay: An exercise in visualization.


Wrath
 Share

What do you think of this Idea?  

32 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think of this Idea?

    • I like it and wish to participate.
    • I like it and do not wish to participate.
    • I dislike it.
    • you're an idiot.
    • I hate it.


Recommended Posts

[align=center]stat

-Strength: D12

-Agility: D12

-Accuracy: D14

-Endurance: D8[/align]

 

Seeing the ranger drawn her bow, Chloe was startled for a moment and empower her shadow ready to fight.

 

[align=center]Amplify shadow x2

(Target End: D8 and D7)

 

(First roll 1, second roll 6)

 

new stat

-Strength: D10

-Agility: D10

-Accuracy: D14

-Endurance: D8[/align]

 

The shadow covered her body and forms a protective suit, however, the shadow instantly shifted into a heart above her head once she actually see the winged pony that introduced itself.

 

[align=center]Shadow reverted

new stat

-Strength: D12

-Agility: D12

-Accuracy: D14

-Endurance: D8[/align]

 

"Don't worry miss archer."

 

Chloe said with a flat tone. Her eye fixed on the white figure standing beside the bush.

 

"It's so CUUUTTTEE!!!"

 

She saw many Pegasuses before, but none ever looked so graceful, yet lovely. Not to mention that it's a small cute pony. Obviously, being awed and captivated, Chloe stood there with a banquet of shadow heart dancing about around her head.

 

[align=center]final stat

-Strength: D12

-Agility: D12

-Accuracy: D14

-Endurance: D8[/align]

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can this be moved to the arts section, since its telling a story, and is fanfiction because of that?

 

No, Jimmy, it's a game, not a story; just like Lord of the Rings wasn't the greatest game of D&D ever played, it was a written story.

 


 

Joal stood speechless, not knowing what action to take with an arrow pointed at her nose, the words of the girl with the red pony tail being equally as unexpected.

 

[Yes- h- hello.]

 

The bushes rustled from behind her and a man, munching on some berries, emerges from the leaves, ''Uhh, Pruria? Do you think these are safe to eat?'' He looks up from his badly picked meal to notice the other two women, taking mixed reactions to his parter's greeting. ''Uh, hello... putting down the bow would preferable.''

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Working on: Imposition

Hieldy (Moogle)

Working on: Possession/imposition

Samantha (Griffon)

Working on: Deafness/form

 

And please, call me G.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Besides her, the girl's scarf seem to twist and wrap around her body, engulfing her in darkness. Miah had to admit, she hadn't seen a trick like that one before. She'd have to be careful with this girl. Who knew what she could actually do. Then, there she was telling Miah not to worry!

 

The little pony seemed quite flustered. Good. The thing didn't seem like much of a threat, but like the girl, who knew what surprises it had in store. Still, if it had wanted to hurt her, it would have done so by now.

 

Then a man emerged from the brush. Miah cursed softly, she should have known he was there. If he was a threat and not a complete idiot judging by his choice in food-stuff, he could have easily caught her off guard. This man too urged her to put down the bow.

 

After a hesitant moment, the huntress complied.

 

"Excuse me if I'm not quite comfortable right now, but I did just get spat out of a portal like cud from a camel, find new use as a mattress for a young girl who fell from the sky and apparently has a Magical Multitool of Darkness, and I'm treated to the sight of damned TALKING horse. I think it serves me to err on the side of caution."

 

She turned her back to the pony, as a small sign of trust, and walked over to a tree. There she sat down, one knee raised with an arm resting on the joint.

 

"So, would anyone know or care to tell me what we're all doing here?"

 

She looked at the man.

 

"Oh, hey Nature Boy. If you don't want to be throwing up for the next day and a half, I suggest you put down those Brair King berries and spit out what you haven't already swallowed." She smirked.

 

((I so wanted to use Swiss Army Scarf of Darkness. Damn you 4th wall.))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm wondering now, should I wait for Chloe to post? or is it whoever gets in there first? I hope no one minds if I just go ahead and do so now. Where's OP by the way?

 


 

[H- horse? I'm a pegasus! Not a-]

 

Said the very touchy Joal, before being interrupted by the man in attempts to sooth her.

 

''Calm down, Pruria, it wasn't said bitterly, she means no insult.''

 

[blah...]

 

The man sat down on in the middle of the path beside his pouting pony; he looked at the the archer, who was taking comfort—to what he was guessing—would become a travelling party, if all intentions were good.

 

''Well we-''

 

[We're travelling, looking for herbs and alchemical supplies.]

 

The pony shot G a look with a raised eyebrow, Rolls luck: 7, gone noticed by one of the other two humans.

 

The man also comes to his seances and spits out the berries he was chewing on and throws the rest back into the bush.

 

''I'm still learning which herbs are good and which are... not so good.''

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Working on: Imposition

Hieldy (Moogle)

Working on: Possession/imposition

Samantha (Griffon)

Working on: Deafness/form

 

And please, call me G.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((I've been wondering what happened to OP as well. We may have to take matters into our own hands. As for Chloe, we'll just continue, but try to not perform actions that effect her too much. Such is the problem with forum RP when some members are inconsistent posters. I suggest we set up a Skype chat or IRC group, in addition to this thread. Also, I'll leave the notice of the glance to Chloe.))

 

Miah chuckled as the man spit out the berries. She often wondered just how people like him spent anytime in the wild without killing themselves.

 

"We'll, if you don't know anything about herbs, I suggest not getting into the business. There are two ways that ends. Either you'll end up in prison for poisoning some poor soul or end up six feet under because you were stupid enough to come in contact with something really nasty.

 

There are two ways to learn the trade of herbs. You either learn from the mistakes of your fellows, who you hope are dumber than you, or you find a good teacher. It would appear you have the means to neither..."

 

Just then, a song bird flew to the branch a little above the woman. She glanced up at the flutter of wings. After a moment, Miah let a soft whistle from her lips. It was a short, jubilant melody. The bird responded in kind. The huntress smiled, pleased with herself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[Just post whenever you like man, unless the next scene requires certain character's action]

 

[And, oh dear god please, don't let this thread die, we're having a blast]

____________________________________________

[align=center]stat

-Strength: D12

-Agility: D12

-Accuracy: D14

-Endurance: D8[/align]

 

Chloe almost drooled as she stared at the pony and pretty much missed every word that was said. Upon a very late revelation of the fact that it was rude to stare, Chloe begun to introduce herself.

 

"My name's Chloe, Chloe Vermillion. Nice to meet you Joal!"

 

The girl bowed courteously before continuing,

 

"I was attempting teleportation, as for the result, I'm sure miss archer over there would agree that it went bad."

 

Chloe interrupted herself again as she looked at the ranger and smile apologetically.

 

"So you are looking for herbs right? If this is really the Epends Forest, then we should be quite close to Abani town. My brother knows an alchemist there, I think she's called Vixen something, she could help you out if you need any herbs. I've been to her hut once, it's filled with herbs and rocks!"

 

The girl walks toward the ranger without listening to Joal's response. It didn't matter really, she would drag them along anyway. Approaching the ranger, Chloe said, raising her hand

 

"I'm Chloe Vermillion, Nice to meet you!"

 

[align=center]final stat

-Strength: D12

-Agility: D12

-Accuracy: D14

-Endurance: D8[/align]

________________________________

[As you can see, Chloe was too busy drooling on pruria and didn't listen to anything. Perhaps Miah might have noticed something? *cough*Rolls luck: 7, gone noticed by one of the other two humans.*cough*]

[And you just cut in front of me jax, I was so close!]

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I vote for an irc, I'm not too keen on skype: talking over each other and interruptions would be a fear, that might then lead to argument. Also, I'm a tad paranoid about other people knowing my voice (irrational, yes,) let alone others seeing me. And then there's the problem of distincting between myself and Pruria, unless camera was used. I'll get back to RP now.

 


 

[i'm quite practised in the field of alchemy, archer, don't jump to conclusions that I'm not his teacher. Chloe Vermillion, it's a pleasure to meet you also, hugs are custom, if you don't mind.]

 

She realised Chloe wasn't listening and instead rolled her eyes and done some deep breathing, listening for any disturbances around them.

 

[i'd be careful of that bird if I were you, the place of eternal good isn't always friendly.]

 

''Well, it looks like were all going to be brilliant friends for a while; I'm G. Chloe, hello; Ranger, you appear to favour stronger words, I'm sure you wont have a problem with telling us what you might be up to this autumn's afternoon?'' ((The picture is autumn-y I guess.))

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Working on: Imposition

Hieldy (Moogle)

Working on: Possession/imposition

Samantha (Griffon)

Working on: Deafness/form

 

And please, call me G.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(( Sorry guys. Be back in about 2 hours!))

 

((Not a problem; Chloe, I posted last, could you please take over?))

Pruria Joal (Pegasus)

Working on: Imposition

Hieldy (Moogle)

Working on: Possession/imposition

Samantha (Griffon)

Working on: Deafness/form

 

And please, call me G.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

'The place of eternal good isn't always friendly'? Did this creature even listen to itself when it spoke? As an old friend of hers would have put it, "If one is going to partake in the gift of language, they would do well to learn it inside and out, so to avoid looking like an idiot." The man always did have a way with words...

 

"It's a song bird. Unless I'm allergic to melodies, I doubt that she could do anything to me... Well, save arial bombardment." Another smirk.

 

"To answer your question, I was sleeping, when lo and behold I'm being pulled out of my tree. Then, irritatingly, I'm flung here."

 

She then cast her glance toward the girl, Chloe. "Miah." She shook the girl's hand with a confident, even grip. She was sure to keep both her hand and the girl's parallel so that neither had, as the saying goes, the upper hand. Another thing her friend had taught her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...