A Tulpa-Only Board?

Bluesleeve

I split the topic to its own topic, so we can continue to discuss this.

I'll be able to set up the permissions so only hand-picked members can post and stuff; these members will be approved by FAQ and I. Who other tulpae can we bring on for this?

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just worried it might be seen as roleplaying by outsiders, and that could invalidate the entire thing. Maybe make the board unseen by people who aren't involved in it?

Also, what's stopping someone from going anon/ guest so their tulpa could say something? I mean of course tulpae won't just wanna talk with tulpae.

I think better idea will be, just make special rank for tuplas, and assign this rank mannualy, for screened members. This will prevent roelplayng issue on the whole forum, allow annon to ask tulpa a question and make easier to create tulpa-ony board.

yes but what makes me uneasy is the fact that 1) the tulpae will be segregated and probably not treated the same as normal members and 2) to an outside force it may seem like we're roleplaying and undermining the seriousness of the forum.

How about we *gasp* let the people and their tulpae decide whether they want the tulpa to have an account, and then the tulpa just functions like a normal member of forum society? If they wish to divulge their status, that's fine.

1) the tulpae will be segregated and probably not treated the same as normal members (...)

Then don't make separate accounts for tulpae. Just give a rank for a person who already have one. Something like Vinyl and Anon did, but with certificate.

to an outside force it may seem like we're roleplaying

Here, I must agree...

No. I don't think that people and their tulpae should be forced to share accounts. Still standing by what I said in the post above yours. There's no reason at all to make the tulpae known and the people with tulpae known. Forums are already annoying enough with the names, post count, date of joining and all that shit. We don't need stupid little titles too.

Do outsiders really come to the forum anyway?

No, but new people just exposed to the entire tulpa thing might, and if they see something that even remotely looks like roleplaying they could just discount it as bullshit from the get go.