A Tulpa-Only Board?

Bluesleeve

Yes and of course the contents of the questionnaire would have to be things not inside the FAQ s or guides. Not just questions with "no wrong answer" but others where the answe given would make it clear whether the person was faking or not. Seems like there would have to be a meeting of minds in the near future to deal with it.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could always be done say chatting or 1 on 1 conversations between them, I mean it's usually easy but some minds are different and in that case have a test that can tell which from which. Or something like that

I think questionnaire would be really hard to make. If I heard correctly, there are many differences between individuals. And strict questionnaire poses a threat of rejecting real one.

You could just invite people who post regularly and seem cool, obviously ignoring the possessed-by-a-demon-dopplegangers-are-attacking-me guys.

I'm sure most people here will be pretty well known, I can't imagine too many instances at all of people just coming in saying "hey I got a tulpa"

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Then make a board for people to apply and all that and then have a secret board for the tulpas yatta~

Then make a board for people to apply and all that and then have a secret board for the tulpas yatta~

inb4 circlejerk

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

I think that having a board to reply is vile. The person in question can privately make contact with whomever is working with the entire project and we'll do it that way. There's no reason to make a board and have everyone's shit out there. No reason to at all.