A Tulpa-Only Board?

Bluesleeve

I would highly encourage a Tulpa-only board, where Tulpae can share experiences and get an exchange between like-minded individuals. It would integrate them into this community more and not make them seem like bystanders who are completely dependent on their creator.

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only think that worries me about this is the possibility for roleplaying. If there was such a board I think it would have to be invite only. That was we could screen the person first.

The only think that worries me about this is the possibility for roleplaying. If there was such a board I think it would have to be invite only. That was we could screen the person first.

I like this idea

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Yeah, we can do that; it wouldn't be hard to set the permissions per-user either so only screened members can post/reply. Do we have enough tulpae interested in talking to one another to make a board, though?

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Alice isn't showing interest, she probably doesn't care either way but I told Kat about it and she seems to like that idea.

My thinking about it is that it will give my two someone else to talk to besides my dumbass seeing as how they can't talk to anyone but through me, but there's also my case of I'd be embarrassed 'cause I'd literally be playing Alice/Kat's role in the typing whatever they say so I dunno lol

Niether of my tulpae are showing any sort of interest at all.

I'm shocked! How unlike them!

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.