A Tulpa-Only Board?

Bluesleeve

So we've got Kat (possibly Alice?) and Vinyl interested; anyone else, or would that be a good starting point?

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I wish the tulpa-only forum would be read-only as there might be interesting insights into how people's tulpae differ. I'm working on a tulpa, but I don't feel like registering a non-Anonymous username yet.

I love this idea, but I'd suggest waiting until the forums grow a bit more before putting it into effect. Otherwise, the new board probably isn't going to get too much activity.

But, if the activity picks up just a bit more and it becomes evident that such a board will be used, I fully support it.

So we've got Kat (possibly Alice?) and Vinyl interested; anyone else' date=' or would that be a good starting point?[/quote']

I guess i would be interested. Ly certainly seems stoked, she's currently walking around with her nose in the sky making "phoar" noises, complete with top hat and monocle.

I sent you a PM about it.

I'm going to go ahead and close this topic, but if your tulpa is interested and able, shoot FAQ or I a PM about it.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png