ITT: We draw our tulpas

Hoppip

I was leaning more to the point where it's her tulpa, it is what she says it is.

Like she could make a dragon, but she could call it an oversized lizard. We would then have to call it an oversized lizard.

If she drew a dragon, or found a picture of one and called it a lizard then that doesn't make it so.

frt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Text about shota

Are you serious? Shota defines underaged anime/manga boys who are in a sexual relationship with older or other underaged people.

Drawing a boy doesn't make it shota, and either if his creation would have some sexual orientation, it still isn't shota unless the creator defines it being that.

And when it comes to that drawstyle, the characters does seem to be pretty young despite age...

And what you are also implying states that if I would have some hormone disorder and therefore not develop, I would be underaged and not allowed to share sexual pictures of myself cause they would be considered CP (and I do look a LOT younger than my actual age).

About morals and other crap, I couldn't care less... But your statement still doesn't apply to the given rules.

I must have ended up on the wrong planet. Everything here is so strange.

Are you serious? Shota defines underaged anime/manga boys who are in a sexual relationship with older or other underaged people.

Drawing a boy doesn't make it shota, and either if his creation would have some sexual orientation, it still isn't shota unless the creator defines it being that.

And when it comes to that drawstyle, the characters does seem to be pretty young despite age...

And what you are also implying states that if I would have some hormone disorder and therefore not develop, I would be underaged and not allowed to share sexual pictures of myself cause they would be considered CP (and I do look a LOT younger than my actual age).

About morals and other crap, I couldn't care less... But your statement still doesn't apply to the given rules.

Dude, shota or loli have nothing to do with sexual relationships. It's just a way to talk about a the perceived age of a drawn character's appearance. It doesn't have to be sexual. Ignoring the rest of what you mentioned because it has nothing to do with real-life stuff, it's just about drawn 2D characters.

So what's the difference between a young boy and a shota? Or a young girl and a loli? Why is there even a name for each?

Maybe it's because both imply something. Maybe it's sort of slang for paedophiles when referring to young children.

So shota and loli do have something to do with sexual relationships.

frt

The picture has to be sexual in some way (doesn't need to be sex) can just be a romantic relationship or underaged drawn with bathsuits or something like that which are meant to cause arousal amongst some people, or else you don't call it loli or shota... (some people still does anyway, but it isn't the main definition).

As for the rest of the argument, just made a metaphor (even if it was really bad).

Futashy is ze best shy, morning wood is ze best wood!