Tulpa Teamwork Challenge

DreamCloud

Basically, for an entire day, your tulpa controls one of your arms and you control the other; you then use teamwork to do your everyday tasks.

(omitting driving a car or anything else dangerous.)

Post results when finished.

Guest Anonymous

>inb16-12 dick jokes.

I think this would be fun, but my tulpas can't possess me.

YET

I want to be possessed and they can possess me but they won't because they all hate me (or rather they think i would just leave the body to them while fucking around in wonderland, who the hell do they think i am? Can't blame though, that's probably how it would go).

Maybe this could help me with music. That would be a good gimmick for a performance, letting the audience know that my picking hand was possessed. I'll probably try and get Lily to do that just because she plays guitar. Also, masturbation. There, I said it.

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?

I did this some time ago for a while fo some reason I can't even remember, I was pretty awful at it. Typing somehow ended up being a pain. It's also fun to let the tupper be both the hands or maybe vice versa if you so feel and go outside to do something.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

It's not really research, there is no hypothesis that the OP is trying to prove, nor is it a well let's just see what happens experiment.

It's just a "Hey you should try this and post what happens for the lulz"

Ban me if I ever mention Telecasters again.

It's not really research, there is no hypothesis that the OP is trying to prove, nor is it a well let's just see what happens experiment.

It's just a "Hey you should try this and post what happens for the lulz"

That's real science. "Let's do sh#t and see what will happen"

現実に抗え!