New site layout discussion thread.

Guest Anonymous

stuff

I like the night time mode but not the blue "welcome to tulpa forums" color. It should also either be blue or orange, though, not both... But I guess that's what you were going for already. Day time mode is pretty ugh.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the color scheme of the main page, the blue header looks nice with the white body of the page.

The forum looks a bit funky though. That shade of grey and the blue just doesn't look appealing to me.

I altered it a bit so it's a little less blue and gave it a whiter background, any better?

1022330849_tulpa.infotest.thumb.png.d50e5dc28c12b559256941e532903c25.png

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

Too white, ugly blue.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Hey guys, I know I don't post that much but if you are changing the site I do have one little request. Smiley faces! There a little depressing. I mean look at this :) it doesn't quite express the emotion properly. Call me old fashioned but I believe a smiley face should be big and yellow. Thanks ;)

Like pacman :)

"To think is to create."

Guest Anonymous

There a little depressing. I mean look at this :) it doesn't quite express the emotion properly.

I find that amusing, since the :) emoticon we have is just a normal :) rotated and coloured.

Guest ThunderClap

Hey guys, I know I don't post that much but if you are changing the site I do have one little request. Smiley faces! There a little depressing. I mean look at this :) it doesn't quite express the emotion properly. Call me old fashioned but I believe a smiley face should be big and yellow. Thanks ;)

Like pacman :)

Yellow smilies are overused and obnoxious.

The blue ones are less distracting and somewhat match the site color scheme.

Emoticons in general are terrible, whether they are just text or symbols like we have now.

::O:O:O:O:O:O:O:@

I am offended.

I kid, I kinda agree. But the blue ones work for now, they aren't distracting and stuff.

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

I find that amusing, since the :) emoticon we have is just a normal :) rotated and coloured.

I suppose its the size and colour but my suggestion doesn't seem to be getting the greatest response :(

"To think is to create."