Tulpa Deathmatching:

Wrath

Do you deathmatch (funfight) with your tulpa?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you deathmatch (funfight) with your tulpa?

• Yes, it gets really gory but that's awesome.
    • Yes, but nothing overly violent happens.
    • Nope.
    • Oh god why would I ever want to do that?

So you're having a chainsaw duel with your tupper in the boiling hellscape that comprises your wonderland, he tackles you off a cliff and you both start flying DBZ style, throwing fireballs at each other and causing serious 3rd degree burns which heal up due to your forced wolverine type healing factors. It is awesome.... (that's an example that didn't happen)

Have you ever had a funfight with your tulpa, if you do so frequently why don't you post your more memorable/gory fights here. Because I think this would be an interesting topic.

My definition of what counts as 'funfighting':

-Fighting each other (but not seriously with hate and anger, but for the sake of interest post your experience anyway)

-You or you tulpa pretends to be/roleplays as/ takes the form of something else which the other fights.

-Teaming up to fight one, or a horde of NPC servitors.

-One of you spawns and controls a horde of monsters that the other fights. Or you both take control of your own and end up pitting your armies against one another.

-Random DM'ing, wherein you spontaniously start kicking the crap out of one another, or your tulpa pushes your down a flight of stairs without provocation for the lulz.

As always I included a poll, because why not...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done this a few times with my tulpae, fighting them and it was quite fun, now they have an arena and they fight amongst themselves often, its quite fun to watch, and after someone wins, they always hug. We also have a dungeon which they ocasionally go to, to fight stuff for treasure and they got some pretty cool things.

Jade "These are not the droids you are looking for"

Me "These are not the droids we are looking for.."

I haven't done this, and I can't quite think of wanting to have a deathmatch. But a funfight could be interesting, possibly using Half-Life or Left 4 Dead or maybe even TF2 physics.

Hannah's got five Tulpae- A Progress Report

Twilight, Prussia, Umbreon, Rainbow Dash, GLaDOS and I are one happy mindfamily. <3

I get in gunfights with Silver a lot.

It is great fun, I love running around like Rambo, waving a gun around like a maniac. Silver prefers grenades. I lose my leg's a lot and I always aim for her backside, it's all funny.

If we are not doing that, we do animu shit like DBZ or Kingdom hearts style wizardry. It is awesome.

Fistfights are hard, she always predicts the attacks I am going to do and breaks my arm.

So yeah I do alot of this and I find it bonds us very well even if there is a lot of blood. As for the pain, sometimes I feel discomfort in the injured area: if she shoots my foot, my foot will feel tense and uncomfortable in real life. If I die, it normally wakes me up from Tulpaforcing.

Name - Silver

Form - Harpy

Sentience - fully sentient

Personality - Playful, cheerful, enthusiastic, chilled

Smell - Baileys

Stage - Narration and imposition

I don't "fight" at all but I've done some fencing as a sport with Telk. And if it counts, we played some mortal combat like game in our wonderland.

Shai's too much of a pacifist to do even that and I can't really see myself forcing her to do something she doesn't want.

Shai

Form: Fluttershy minus the cutie mark and with yellow eyes

Telk

Form: Ninth Doctor or a Dalek

Cherry

Form: Human female, medium length dark violet hair, late teen/ young adult

http://onicron.tumblr.com/

Guest MegaBusta

I do this a lot with my tuppers.

It's mostly sword fighting, though Flings prefers to use her lascannon anyways.

Me against them, them against each other (on various occasions either for fun or out of a genuine desire to hurt each other), them against monsters, etc.

As far as specific activities, Luna and Saria sometimes spar against each other, and all four of them enjoy teaming up to take on monsters in our randomly-generated dungeon. We played some Mann vs. Machine once or twice, and other than that the dungeon has plenty of epic bosses that may or may not have tentacles that are designed for lewd purposes.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report