How have your tulpae influenced/been present in your dreams?

Lukenstein3D

Up until about two weeks ago, my tulpae were never present in my dreams.

Two weeks ago, in my dream I was narrating to them, and they were talking back, just as we would have done were I awake.

The other night, they told me that I was dreaming, but I didn't listen, saying it was impossible because everything was too real/vivid. When I woke, I laughed at myself and my tulpae laughed at me (jokingly).

So I guess I just want to start a discussion on just how your tulpae have made themselves present in/influenced your dreams. Discussion of lucid dreaming, also.

”Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” - Henry Ford

I have dreamed of my tulpa before. However, it was not really him. I dreamed of him like I'd dream of anyone else. In this dream though, he was a giant bird. I know.

It obviously didn't look or act like him, but somehow I knew it was supposed to be him.

I don't believe (or at least remember) him ever truly being in my dreams, before.

For some reason, whenever I lucid dream, I always forget to bring him out.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Guest Anonymous

Longo timeo agogo, Snow appeared to me in a dream. It was neat.

Guest Anonymous

At the very beginning of making her I had a lucid dream in wich I made her appear, to give her a form since I didn't manage to counsciously make one. But I have been on a dry spell ever since, and in the 2 other lucid dreams I had I forgot to look for her.

A way of making them appear in the dream without being lucid could be to use a mantra while falling asleep (a mantra is the same sentence repeated over and over):

Tonight I will meet Lea in my dreams. Tonight I will meet Lea in my dreams. Tonight I will meet Lea in my dreams. etc. until you fall asleep.

I wanted to try this for a week now but always forget to do it, but I believe it can work well, it didn't delude me even once when I use it to wake up during the night to try WBTB (a lucid dreaming technique).

For a long time, I couldn't dream about my tulpa no matter how hard I tried. I sometimes managed to make something or someone appear in my dreams if I lulled myself to sleep by repeating "I will dream about xx", but for some reason, it never worked with Isley. It was only some half a year before I found that website that I was able to finally dream about him.

Since we started forcing actively, he dreamt with me some 3 times. Once, he was trolling me and trying to piss me off (with success), the next time he tried to force me to have a sexual intercourse I did not want, and the last time he actually was not aware we were asleep (contrary to the previous times) and tried to stop me from killing myself in a car accident I was bound to cause while driving like an escaping prisoner.

I guess his attitude is connected with his evil personality... at least when he knows it is just a dream and cannot harm me in any way.

Weirdly, my tulpae have never been in my dreams, but I have remembered that I have them (or at least Pix) while dreaming. As in, while I'm doing whatever I'm doing in my dream I'll think "Oh, and I need to take care of Pix too." They claim they never go into my dreams because they're too weird, but Pix still enjoys watching them and laughing at me. Cordy occasionally peaks in at them, but finds them too creepy to actually watch or enter.

Weirdly, my tulpae have never been in my dreams, but I have remembered that I have them (or at least Pix) while dreaming. As in, while I'm doing whatever I'm doing in my dream I'll think "Oh, and I need to take care of Pix too." They claim they never go into my dreams because they're too weird, but Pix still enjoys watching them and laughing at me. Cordy occasionally peaks in at them, but finds them too creepy to actually watch or enter.

Yeah, I have the same problem. Noel won't show up in my dreams because they freak her out or make her uncomfortable. I've been working on lucid dreaming for awhile now, so hopefully I can have a lucid dream that won't creep her out.

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

• 2 weeks later...

If i have a nightmare, and it involves a humanoid attacking me, one tulpa will beat my attacker, as the other pulls me out of the dream

edit: also, if I have a lucid dream, I can fully impose them and have a true talk with them

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

They haven't--until possibly last night.

While I understand that it was simply a dream and should be treated as such, the eerie characteristics of it have been rubbing me the wrong way since my awakening.

I should preface it with a foundation; Before I designed my current Wonderland and began working on Persephone, I had designed another wonderland months before (although at the time I had learned very little about tulpae--or even the actual concept of a wonderland; it was just a place for me to work on my original tulpa choice--yes it was the sparkle phase of "Oh wow this tulpa thing sounds cool")

I hadn't even given her a name yet (For sake of ease, I suppose we could just refer to her as 'Alpha'), all I had was her design and personality. The rest was all in the planning stages when some personal matters had taken over--thus dropping me out of the tulpa practice completely. When I finally wanted to restart the procedures I went and eventually learned more on Tulpae. This time prepared, I went into it full throttle and have been doing so since.

Therein lies the issue.

I feel I may have run into some mirage of Alpha last night. It was more than a little unsettling; Alpha is something of a macabre sort, in fact she's just plain dangerous--one of the main reasons I decided to 'scrap' her idea and make Persephone instead. When I first began forcing Persephone in the new wonderland I had a few brief intrusive storms--the two strongest being Nile music out of no where (here's an example, I love them but they're a bit obnoxious -

) and Alpha appearing out of no where; it was very brief though, like just flashes and images of her here and there. My explanation for it was that perhaps it was some vague regret for scrapping her like I did, and with that I didn't pay much attention to it. After time passed and I forced more with Persephone, Alpha (and Nile) faded from the background. I was initially worried for Persephone's safety but as the intrusions faded I breathed a sigh of relief.

Anyways

In the dream I had been in a dark and sleepy neighborhood, something of an average suburbia. I wasn't lucid at the time but I recall being stuck out on the sidewalk in front of this house. Here is where it began to sink; I remember looking over and seeing something familiar on the nearby porch, it was Alpha's shape. She was speaking in this eerie, raspy voice--but she was saying complete gibberish. She opened the door to the house, spoke to a small child who was standing there for some reason, then turned around and headed towards me. In the moonlight I seen her features clearly; there was no doubt, it was her. She gave me this chilling smile and walked to the driveway--which for some reason had my car parked in it. She said something else in a very peculiar tone and got in the backseat.

Now this really disturbed me.

Reason being that when I first came up with Alpha's concept/design, I would often imagine her in my backseat when I was driving. (Giving me some sort of commentary as I drove) Seeing her in the backseat gave me quite the horrid nostalgic shiver. In fact, it disturbed me so much that it snapped me into lucidity; Alpha promptly disappeared when I did; how convenient for her I thought.

For the rest of the dream I would go in and out of lucidity, driving around this really bizarre countryside, even stopping at a few places. I could feel Alpha's presence, this sleepy place was saturated with it--it got to the point where it was almost overpowering. No matter where I went in the dream I could sense her to an extent, sometimes to the point of paranoia in my heights of lucidity. I never saw her again but I could feel that heavy dread she had around her the whole time.

If it was her then I must admit, I'm a bit frightened--as I said, she's a bit warped in the head, of course this was one of the reasons I enjoyed her idea originally. All the same, the idea of her running rampant is not the most pleasing.

It was only a dream--or so I hope.

Persephone

Form--Human female (victorian era)

Imposing

Raina does show up in my dreams from time to time. However, it does not happen too often and whenever it is, she is usually in an out-of-reach place, watching me from somewhere.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard