A Warning From Omegle

Guest ExtraExtrapie

I don't know. Maybe I get bothered by people being people and not robots. I mean, I do it without thinking.

I don't particularly enjoy it...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, people make mistakes. I sometimes just "jump" in there without thinking it over and then i regret it. It happens rarely thankfully. I am never proud of it.

I don't know. Maybe I get bothered by people being people and not robots. I mean, I do it without thinking.

Interesting that you used the term "robots". People are more robots when everyone is expected to act in a certain way even to the point of expressing in the same way. Individuality is less robotic.

but yeah I get what you mean about people doing things without thinking.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

Guest ExtraExtrapie

Hey guys, can we please keep this to the question topic? You can PM each other if you need to.

Be glad you didn't screw up as bad as I once did.

Alright people, back to topic, anyone see that troll again?

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

1. If my tulpa is a female and she's attracted to guys' date=' does that mean I'm bisexual?[/quote']

That question is going to have varied answers. All I can say is that you can still have a female tulpa that has an attraction for males without you feeling the same way, (just like people with tulpae that have certain ways of thinking (i.e. - spiritual vs. being grounded on reality), etc. while the host can still have their own personal views.

I guess when things are first starting out when you're trying to have your tulpa have a distinct personality from your own, things might feel awkward since there's more of an exchange with your immediate thoughts and such. When things get easier, how your tulpa retrieves those thoughts will become much faster to the point where you don't really process them as quickly as you did before.

I have seen posts about tulpas manifesting into actual people. This is bologna, right?

The sensations are obviously not “tangible,” but almost there (for the host's perception) depending on how much they're used to experiencing them. People can have tulpas that are as realistic as any other being in reality, but obviously they won't have actual manifestation to where everyone can see them.

Is it a good idea to use a hypnosis induction to get me in a trance for tulpaforcing?

Hypnosis is just a series of gradual relaxation methods that lets a person have an easier time to have a higher level of concentration towards a goal (and using suggestions that are easier to ingrain into the subconscious because of the higher concentration). Trances are just us reacting to a certain stimuli (usually in a passive state of being because we don't train ourselves to be aware of it), and we do this daily without becoming aware of it (most of the time).

So if you want an easier time focusing on a particular goal, then self-hypnosis is not going to be a problem for you. I feel you're probably just worried on the stereotypes and misconceptions behind it, but if it ends up being too much of a concern for you to try out, it's best to stick with the traditional methods of tulpaforcing: hammering out affirmations with willpower and hoping for the best.

Does anybody else agree with this guy, or is he full of BS? Also, does anyone know where to find an "original" tulpa creation guide?

1. If my tulpa is a female and she's attracted to guys, does that mean I'm bisexual?

2. I have seen posts about tulpas manifesting into actual people. This is bologna, right?

3. Is it a good idea to use a hypnosis induction to get me in a trance for tulpaforcing?

[Kevin says: I made my tulpa that way, and yes I read a version of the manual (a "modernized" translation by a [supposed] UCLA psychologist circa 1970), and yes it took 9 years. I agree you need to be careful. I don't agree with insulting the people on tulpa.info . My tulpa kerin is adamant that people shouldn't make tulpas. No idea where you would get a copy - haven't seen my copy since the 80's (and I frankly don't want to - only my tulpas want to find it and I'd rather leave it buried in the shed).

1> No, it just means she's female and you aren't.

2> It is not a belief on this site, but books up until 1926 reported such.

3> Yes, self-hypnosis helps you to meditate. Please do not use pony hypnosis tapes.

And my own:

4> Always, always, teach your tulpa compassion. A tulpa with compassion will never hate you (but she may pity you like mine do.)

Tl;dr: Don't make tulpas if you only read "tl;dr."

As kerin always says "Be well."

(Kevin, a human who really sucks at making tulpas)]

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Guest Anonymous

[Kevin says: I made my tulpa that way, and yes I read the manual (1970's translation, UCLA), and yes it took 9 years. I agree you need to be careful. I don't agree with insulting the people on tulpa.info . My tulpa kerin is adamant that people shouldn't make tulpas. No idea where you would get a copy - haven't seen my copy since the 80's.

Maybe there was some truth in what he said after all?

Anything about this 14th order thing (since that sounds a bit made up)? (And do you remember how your book was called? I don't think I'd find a copy though.)

Maybe there was some truth in what he said after all?

Anything about this 14th order thing (since that sounds a bit made up)? (And do you remember how your book was called? I don't think I'd find a copy though.)

[Kevin says: Self-help books were all the rage in the 60's, 70's, 80's. It was a paperback, and the title was something like "Learning to Love Yourself : a guide to personal development" (and the author really did mean love yourself - the last chapter's subject was basically tulpa sex in your wonderland). The tulpa referenced in the book, her name was Jenney (I remember it because of the unusual spelling).

No idea what a "14th order thing" is (Theosophy? maybe). The book didn't seem to have anything metaphysical in it. It seemed to be just the bare bones of the Tibetan process (stripped of the 'mysticism' parts). It was basically a guide based on the author's experiences trying to come to grips with a Tibetan practice and apply it to occupational therapy.

I know. Everyone wants this freakin' book, or calls fraud because I can't find the copy I read once, more then 30 years ago. Most likely I donated it to the UniSFA library (

http://library.unisfa.asn.au/

) in 1980 (as I did with all my S.F. books that I had collected to that date - I was the first librarian).

]

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

[Kevin says: tulpa sex in your wonderland]

That sounds, wrong.

Ninja Edit: though it's actually right

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.