A Warning From Omegle

Guest ExtraExtrapie

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've lost faith in 75% of the human race. Guess people are trying to be like Sinon, i don't even know anymore. If someone thinks this is real, no it is not. Keep tulpaforcing and do what you love to do, never let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Bah forget it. I think what he's talking about is completely different than what's going on here. We may not be working on things as advanced as a Tibetan tulpa or a "Daimon" whatever the hell that is, but what we are working on are more than just imaginary friends, that's for sure. And honestly, if they are just imaginary friends, who the hell cares really? If they mean something to you and you feel as if you can communicate with them, and they are helping YOU with self discovery and loneliness or whatever else, than honestly that's ALL that matters. And I fucking mean that. A tulpa is a PERSONAL thing. It's great to exist in a community that is doing the same thing, but ultimately it is a purely personal journey. It's not a contest about who has the best tulpa or whatever other shit, or who's "doing it right." It's about if you are doing it right for YOU and that's all. And you can already tell the quality of person whoever this stranger is by his derogatory use of the word "autist" or whatever. This dude is a piece of shit, that's all. There isn't really an excuse for using a term for a disability or condition in a derogatory way. (By the way I use the word "retarded" too but for me it's not a reference to a disabled person--retarded means 'slow' or in slang, stupid, but not necessarily a mentally handicapped person).

Anyway. That's that.

I'm Alanna, Domnopalus' host. Dom always speaks in brackets []

Tulpa: Domnopalus ||

Form (I am the artist) || WL: Bald cypress swamp. || Progress Report

Seems like an /x/ and/or metafag. Has their own beliefs for the exact same thing and believes their thing is the right one. Kinda like a lot of the people on the metaboards here. Or I guess a lot of the syensfags too, what with their "theories" they believe are 100% right and yours is not. I know that people like this exist. I just am hoping they're a troll, because they make me weep inside. I'll just point and laugh instead.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

So this dude 'hand-translated' ancient Tibetan tulpa manuals on a field trip? Sounds legit

Shame he doesn't seem to be actually interested in creating a tulpa, it sounds like he has a very active imagination.

So this dude 'hand-translated' ancient Tibetan tulpa manuals on a field trip?

Yeah, that was my favorite part.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I've lost faith in 75% of the human race.

The combined populations of India, China, and Africa?

Sinon

Who?

I think we can not be completely ingnore him. Long before tulpa.info and the first real Faq_Man guide, He had written a simplier one(First faq_man guide on 4chan), which somehow contradict the actual one.

Even last words, "i'm too old for imaginary friends", sound suspicious.

Was the first things that I asked here. Why he just left?

I'm not a troll, just want the truth to this thing. why kill your tulpa after years of living together? It's only a game? Be parents of an intangible "something" hurts?

I would not say, but I think we need to move our gray matter.

If he had give up but did not want eliminate our dreams, without hurt us with words?

btw

can transcribe a tibetan book may not impossible. Tibetan monks arent a secret ninja clan mage, are only devoted monks. Alexandra David-Neel has traveled in Tibet and made a tulpa. can also be a fairy tale, but she had time to learn with those monk.

I think he was a troll too, he start the discussion almost as if he (stranger) knew nothing or remember about tulpas. I think.

I know several meta guys, including those who are familiar with the more traditional tulpa methods. I know one person who urged me to read the Tibetan Book of The Dead to learn how to 'control' my tulpa.

Most tulpas I know in the meta community are a bit abrasive, and they are usually 'raised' using those techniques described by the Tibetans; they are told, and know, that their existence can be smited out, they are handled with great control forced over them, and they usually grow to hate their creators.

Interestingly, I've found that a tulpa created with our techniques and the tulpas created with the metaphyscial techniques do result in the same thing (an additional mind), and I can debate that well enough with both schools of thought. But the difference between the tulpa coming to hate their creator and getting the meta guys thinking "OMGDangerious" and the tulpas from here, our tulpas are made with love; hours of attention and comfort going to them... It's all about how one is raised, I guess.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Lacquer, what i meant was that most of the human race is corrupted. The lies, they just keep coming, maybe this guy tried to troll some people or maybe scare them, but what does that accomplish? Lies never go far.

Sinon fooled the Trojans with his story, Trojans feeling bad for him, they bring him in to troy alongside the Trojan horse. I just added this because these lies were rather evil and so was Sinon's.