Sands and Roswell magic woooooah

Sands

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you love it babe. Don't you want those big hands of his stroking your hair while his yellow eyes look at yours gently, your face then being pushed against his manly chest, all that chest hair tickling you... If only it could come alive and penetrate your jew nose ngggh I'm cumming

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

My nose would be way past his torso before my actual face would be touching him.

Oh. Well. Maybe he's into nose chest penetration so it'd be alright?

You're never on IRC anymore stop getting banned from everywhere sheesh. How can we have that Roswell/Pinkie cyber session if you never show up.

"I haven't been informed of anything like that" is pretty much what he's saying now.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Bahaha. He's flustered. Pinkie and Roswell shipping 4eva. Most beautiful pairing.

Dude. We should be like those people who marry their dogs with other dogs but do it with tuppers instead. Best idea ever.

I'm not sure if people would believe me or not when I'd tell them that my subconscious hallucination with the form and name of Pinkie from a little girl's show is having cybersex with another imaginary character that has hair sharp enough to penetrate a high-ranking dorf's mithril hammer of bone and elf diamond crafted by Zeus himself from a bisexual aspie Finn.

Why not? Sounds normal.

I hope by hair you don't mean his horns. 'Cause he's got horns. They are sharp. And stuff.

Yeah of course he like got this killer hair gel. Makes hair sharp and solid y'know. Also has dark horns and hair. And me being lazy and not bothering to give textures. I know you would love to lick those hairhorns. Pinkie's rocking one too.

Today we didn't have any sessions because we are doing that monster of a survey jesus christ. I'm not gonna count all those hours. But we are spent. And it's not even done yet. Tomorrow, ngh... Not one answer this far has been just a yes or no.