Renaming "Tulpa" (and other tulpa terminologies)

Lacquer

What's the correct plural?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. What's the correct plural?

• tulpas
    • tulpae
    • both (with the same meaning)
    • both (with different meanings)
    • neither

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either the older members need to compile old information to make it easily accessible to new members, or we need to bring up the old information as new information. Rehashing or rediscussing, or necroposting. This wasn't some science experiment a group of people got together to figure out. It's a place of learning.

No one's compiling the old information very well, so feel free to create new threads on old topics you think would be interesting. I'll back you up if anyone complains unnecessarily, because I refuse to let the forum stagnate. One or the other, but we will not leave this forum as if it's "done."

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Thank you Luminesce, that is what I am noticing, the unintentional or unconscious attitude "We are finished here" is precisely what I am trying to address with all this. Sorry as usual I flail around with some drama trying to articulate it. But that is it spot on!

We could do both compile old information and rehash old topics in a new way and link them to older threads. Melian began with collecting polls into lists. Maybe we could do the same thing with topics. I know there is a search engine, but it sucks. An index of older topics would be interesting. It could be the beginning of some meta-research and allow folks to more easily data mine.

Phase II of Tulpa Info?

I think this is a really good idea. There's a lot of topics that the boys and I found interesting when we waded through the older pages, and that prompted discussion between us.

Imagination should be used, not to escape reality but to create it.

Guest Anonymous

I think this is a really good idea. There's a lot of topics that the boys and I found interesting when we waded through the older pages, and that prompted discussion between us.

I think we would find this to be a common sentiment. :-)