Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

new here

joined because I had a question bout this process before I start it today already posted it so I came here to intro myself

my name is Keith D.V. and I have been researching this topic for a few months so I decided to start to day after coming to my decision nice to meet the people here I hope we have a nice time here my username is as you see have a wonderful day

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Totally forgot to introduce myself after signing up earlier. T_T Derp.

Hello! *waves* I'm Fiøre. I'm a long time forum lurker/stalker, Decided to finally sign up and look forward to getting to know you all :3

Guess I should tell ya who I am lol, finally got my own account for all this weird shit that's goin on...

Anyways, the name's Gareth, ya've probably seen me mentioned by Mirath round here. I ain't gonna bite, but it's damn easier comin from me.

Host: IronStriker

Tulpa: Spitfire (01/03/2021)

Hi. You can call me Day Dreamer, or Dreamer for short. Most of my life I have done something called Maladaptive Daydreaming. Because of it, I have been on the edge of having a Tulpa for many years now without knowing.

The other day, I found a tulpa thread on another website and began asking questions. Today, Aura and I are on day 2 with a lot of progress. She has a form and is talking, but hasn't quite decided on her voice. We're happy to be here and look forward to meeting everyone!

Hello~

Long time lurker here, I figured it'd be better if I just registered already haha (´ ∀ ` *)

I'm technically American, but I was born and live in Barcelona (Spain), so excuse me if my English sucks.

About me... Well, I'm into languages (learning Russian atm), androgyny, drawing, writing, Fallout, Blythe and Pullip dolls, Danganronpa, Jfashion, and music production (currently taking classes).

I had my first tulpa, Ailurus, a couple of years ago now. I now have four; Ailurus, Sam, Ashley and Lux. They're very, very important to me.

Anyway, I don't want to ramble for too long. So, nice to meet you! (・∀・)ノ

Hello, Im more known by Ferrus for the loved and hated ones, I'm currently in my last year of Uni in product design and I have been knowing about tulpas a long time ago. I have kept some of them for 7-10 years ago, but I was unsre to join here until know. I'm artist, I like 2d and 3d animation and craft things with my own hands

Hello, Im more known by Ferrus for the loved and hated ones, I'm currently in my last year of Uni in product design and I have been knowing about tulpas a long time ago. I have kept some of them for 7-10 years ago, but I was unsre to join here until know. I'm artist, I like 2d and 3d animation and craft things with my own hands

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i've been new to the world of Tulpamancy for a while now but i've been fascinated by it. Lately i've been considering to make Tulpas myself, to help me with my every day life - like social interactions, being a better person etc. Hell, I'm working on a Tulpa but i'm having a difficult time vizualizing her.