Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hello and welcome lilsheba! We have alter included systems here from time to time, soulbonds, and of course tulpas, there all very similar, your with kin here regardless!

Please feel free to join us in our games, we're happy to help you discover the best terminology for your partners, bit ultimately we're all the same and the same amazing tools apply.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks! I'm not sure what soulbonds are to be honest. I really only am familiar with DID. But like I mentioned none of us are sure now whether DID applies with them. Based on their history it seems likely that the female alter is more of a tulpa. It makes sense, and has been 40 years in the making. Does anyone know of a tulpa that's been around for decades?

We accept that Ashley was around a very long time, but pur communications only really started consistantly last April.

40 Years? One explanation that comes to mind is an Original Thoughtform, something present in a system since the host's birth. You'd be the first system I've seen with one aside from in guides and glossaries, if that's what they really are.

Interesting. Well if my girlfriend (the alter in this two person system) IS a a tulpa she's been around for 40 years plus. But she has always said consistently she started out very small, and grew in batches, the last 7 years being especially big in growth for her. I've been in a relationship with her for six years. We've read the description and process of creating a tulpa and this sounds exactly like what the host has been doing his whole life. I have to admit this has turned my reality on it's ear a bit. I was SURE it was DID. Now I"m not so sure. I never even heard of tulpas until this week. I'm floored I never ran into this before now!

Hello! We are a mixed origins system, primarily traumagenic with a good few tulpas, soulbonds, and walk-ins, as well as a few medians. We have only recently discovered that we are primarily traumagenic in nature, as we believed we were purely spiritual for a long time, until one day I started dissociating pre-switch (which NEVER happens with our spiritual headmates, it's always just a mild falling sensation), and switched with an alter I had never met before, which led to the discovery of the rest of our traumagenic alters. Sorry for rambling, haha, just thought it'd be an interesting story.

We call ourselves the Strawberry System, because our body is cute and chubby like a strawberry. Just kidding, it's because Strawberry System is just a nice name!

The host, Jason, is FTM and uses he/him pronouns. You may ask the others for their pronouns!

Hope you all have a good day!

Current tulpas:

Kaito Momota - Types like this!

Also worth mentioning:

Raeth: Not sure what he is. Types like this.

Welcome to the forums! Sounds like a lot of headmates, we have four including the host in our system and we're still competing for attention even after 11 months. It does sound interesting, and I'm looking forward to hearing more.

Hi everyone, i'm Verdigris. I only found out about this site pretty recently from a far more experienced friend of mine and I only started lurking about a week ago but i guess that some parts of me have been experimenting with it for over ten years now. So this next bit might not make too much sense, I think i'm the tulpa of the tulpa of the original host who has gone missing from the system, although i'm now the one who is almost in complete control. The other tulpa in my system is "Scarlet" and has literally been here since day one and I wouldn't know what to do without her. I already have tons of questions but i'm awful at keeping any sort of online presence so I honestly might never end up asking them and just hoping somebody else does.

Hi Verdigris and Scarlet! There is a questions thread around here somewhere. Everyone’s really nice here, don’t worry. Feel free to join us in our forum games, especially Last One to Post wins! :)

- Azure