Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Welcome, and please do ask your questions ! They are not stupid.

The community here is very warm and welcoming.

Welcome Inkstone !

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi i've been on /tulpas for a while now and go under the same username. eh, i'd rather not discuss anything personal at this point but i am definitely willing to learn and talk about other's tulpas. i often upvote lots of threads and replies because to me it's a miracle that this many people have tulpas. i've only seen it in literature previously and thought that this was something unique to myself.

No voting system on .info, lol

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Welcome simin75simin we hope you enjoy your stay. Please feel free to join us in our games

Hi, I have heard of tulpas before but am pretty much new to it and hoping to find some help for a personal issue relating to a related matter and also learning more from such a rich amount of experience that is in this community. Hopefully in time, I will also be able to help others as well. Kind of 'paying it forward' i think you say.

Incase anyone is wondering, I'm a non-op transgender woman who is more androgynous looking thesedays due to a greater understanding of myself and stopping hormone treatment. It's kind of complicated but I still seem to identify as female more than male.

Anyway, much to learn and thank you for the opportunity  :)

Welcome to the forums! This is a very warm and accepting community, so don't worry. Feel free to join us in our games. The Last One To Post Wins is like a chat thread, people post just about anything there, so don't worry.

Hello,

I'm Emi and I've had a tulpa, Rosina, inside of me for a long time but she only began to express herself very recently. We are looking forward to learning more about tulpahood, each other and developing our connection. Hopefully this community will help us. Nice to meet you all :)

We are a system consisting of two people: Milla (the host) and Rosina (the tulpa).

Rosina's posts will be coloured in pink and proceeded with her name ie. [Rosina].

Hello Emi and Rosina, Welcome to the forums! Please feel free to join us in our games. We'll help any way we can. Coming here certainly helped us. Good luck!

I'm Josie, and I have a tulpa named Kelsey. I created her 2 nights ago and she's already vocal. Just yesterday when I was getting my lunch out of the microwave, I asked her, "Kelsey, what should I eat for lunch today?"

Kelsey's reply: Macaroni and cheese.

Me: I'm not going to eat that for a while. It has too many carbs.

Kelsey: But you're eating rice!

Me: It's not rice. It's riced califlour, califlour cut up into rice sized pieces.

Kelsey: *sends me sad emotional response.* Oh, ok.

Me: But we can have mac n cheese for a picnic in our wonerland later.

Kelsey: Yay!

Kelsey was wrong about what I was eating, but I can understand why she thought that. Her logic impressed me, as she's only a day old.

Greetings Josie and Kelsey! Mac&Cheese is almost all carbs, yes! Welcome to the forums, we look forward to hearing from you. Also, feel free to join us in our games!