Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Welcome to the forums EclecticWheel! We could use some lessons on dissociation because my host and I have trouble with switching.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!

I can be addressed as Cloid or my username on here. A friend told me about this community and I do see that I have a familiar kind of being; like tuplas, as said. And am currently working on another one.

Edit; I may not have much input at times, but I respond when spoken to, or when something sparks my interest, as I try to be open or outgoing.

I suffer from autism. And My other being (tulpa).. as it seems -has been with me for around fifteen years.

I am here to share thoughts, make some more friends, and basically get some tips when needed.

I am currently trying to be a reader. Reading is very fun. Helps take my mind off things.

I play games, have two cats, a job, and a apartment.

Sorry for the short introduction

Thank you all for reading!

Spark interest, get into different possibities. When you've done so; it'll help you have a better perspective towards hobbies or yourself in general.

Welcome Cloid,

We look forward to getting to know you.

Please join us in out games, and especially, "Last One to Post Wins".

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

Hi,

I just started the "creation process" of my first Tulpa yesterday after doing a lot of research on the subject. I wanted him to choose his own name, but despite him not being vocal yet the name "John" keeps popping in my head when I talk to him, so I guess my tulpa's name is john, lol.

French is my first language, so I'm sorry if my English is not perfect. I initially wanted to join a french forum about Tulpamancy, but I realized a lot of them aren't active anymore. This one seems fairly active so I'm glad that I could join. It's hard to talk about tulpa without being labelled as "crazy" by most people, so I'm glad to have found a place where I can talk about it without being judged.

That being said I have some questions that I couldn't find answers to, so I'll probably start a new thread very soon, lol.

Looking forward to getting to know this community and have discussion.

We like to make this is a very welcoming place, and you aren't the only French language native, so don't worry there either.

Please join us in out chat thread, 'Last One To Post Wins'.

Nice to meet you <3.

Hi, Zreine and John, and welcome !

We are french as well. I am Zia's tulpa.

Make yourself at home.

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

Salutations everyone :3 I'm Lollipop, and we've been lurking on the site, forums, and r/tulpas for the last few weeks now. I just moved into a new house with my fiance and my mother, and just now was able to get a computer set up in order to properly introduce us and get acquainted better with this wonderful little community.

I'm 24 f, turning 25 on the 8th, and I've been overjoyed to have a new little family in my head that I would love to share my experiences with, share my art, and most likely get some advice for in the future. Like anyone here that I've read about who is more experienced, my early days are full of uncertainty and awkwardness, but we're definitely a solid unit. Our story is a little unorthodox, and I'm definitely going to log progress reports and ask for guidance about some certain things, but I love them all the same.

Anywho; my elder tulpa is my best friend and confidant, Ichibod. The little one, at least in maturity, is adorable and lively and her name is Priscilla (unless she decides to change that anytime soon.) We hope to make a lot of friends here and I'll be making a progress post telling the story of our beginnings together very soon!

Host: Lollipop ~ older tulpa: Ichibod Tulip ~ youngling tulpa: Priscilla 

Welcome! I always love when lurkers come inside to talk. I like the name Ichibod a lot.

I look forward to reading your progress post! -Jamie

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Lollipop, feel free to join us in our games, and come to the secret chat dungeon.  Mwahahahaha! No seriously, welcome, and we look forward to speaking with you all. 'Last one to post wins' is our official slow chat as well.

<3