Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Welcome to the forums! We're happy to have you, Golden. Don't be shy about joining us in our games and chat.

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm arbor, and I'm interested in creating a tulpa, just as soon as I figure out if its ethical to make a person just because I'm curious. I heard about tulpa a while back and it seems pretty interesting.

Well, we welcome you to the community regardless! We'll help you sort it out. In the meantime, join us in our games!

yo, im tatum/kemuku. i really only found out about tulpas recently but everything about it sounds really intriguing. as of now i dont have one, but i do plan on doing more research to see if its something i should do. if i dont end up making one, this account will most likely go inactive. or it might just go inactive anyway, im very bad at posting on forums consistently. if not, expect some updates in the future.

besides that, im an amateur artist/animator who likes video games, anime, cats, all that jazz. im probably not going to be exceptionally active, but ill try to post as much as i can.

"what up, im jared, im 19, and i never fuckin learned how to read"

-- Progress Report --

System: Tatum (Host), Mina (Tulpa)

if i dont end up making one, this account will most likely go inactive. or it might just go inactive anyway, im very bad at posting on forums consistently.

Wow! You'll fit right into the community here!

Jokes aside, if you want to find out if you should create a tulpa, I highly suggest you look at the Progress Report section, where people document doing exactly that. See if it peaks your interest!

Or play some forum games, actually. I personally suggest both. :P

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

Hello! I am Zeditha, but feel free to call me Zedi!

My boyfriend recently introduced me to the idea of tulpas and began creating one; I decided to join him and began forcing just a few days ago. I plan to make a thread to post my daily logs of happenings! (And to play a lot of forum games. I like forum games. :P)

You can find me, with the same username, on Dragon Cave forums (forums.dragcave.net) as well, I respond pretty quickly to PMs there as well as here if you ever want to talk :)

Hi and welcome Zedi! I guess I don't have to tell you to come and join us in our games, but you might not know that there's a secret chat level! Look on various signatures to find it!

Only click on this if you don't want the mystery and adventure of trying to find the secret chat [hidden]https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo[/hidden]

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Im back after a long haitus, some drama happened along the way but me and Shade are both back and better than ever!

Host to a sole Parasite, Shade. Research is in progress, will update when something worth showing has been written.