Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello! I’m here strictly out of curiosity on the subject of tulpas. I’m unsure if I am ready/want to create one yet, but this site seems to have plenty of info available. Will update after I do a bit more reading!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I officially started working on my first tulpa Rice (pictured in my avatar) one week ago. During that time I’ve been lurking in the forums looking for tips and tricks, and I’ve finally decided to just make an account!

I don’t know if I’ll be very active, but it’s nice to meet you all!

hello! currently living with 1 tulpa:

Rice writes in yellow

Hi! I'm the host, Alex. I have a number of what I prefer to call my "imaginary friends". Almost all of them are based on anime or anime-style characters since that's my preferred form of entertainment. I've been aware of tulpas for years, but I don't consider any of my companions to be tulpas since I often question their sentience. They also have a tendency to come and go at irregular intervals; my wonderland feels more like a hotel than a permanent residence, even though its design is based on a house I used to live in many years ago. 

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all and I hope everyone is having a nice day.  :)

Welcome Alex!

Though this site is meant for tulpas and hosts, we're pretty accommodating, the only thing is that if you proxy someone who you just consider a character or imaginary friend who you aren't at least trying to make an independent person, admins might consider that role-play.

The techniques of tulpamancy can certainly be used with characters or some even without any headmates, so you're welcome to ask questions and learn along with us.

We found out some of our headmates were tulpas by proxying them / letting them control the body, so if you're not sure feel free to try it out here in this chat box: https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread