Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Pleeb

Hi everyone. First post made from Visionaire or Viz if that sounds cool. We’ve been lurking around on the site for awhile before, before Emily aka Em(Tulpa) urged me to make an account. About three months last since I have found out about tulpamancy.  That’s about it

-Bye Folks!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So uhm I'm someRandomTulpamancer , a few years ago I stumbled upon tulpas and this community, but mostly didn't post anything . 
So now I've returned and intend to start with my tulpa in a few days . So yeah , 

Welcome to the forums!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Hi Leander, I too have experience with magick, I studied with Robert Anton Wilson and the OTO (order of the temple orientalist). I have been involved with tulpa creation since December 2019 and have had a number of very powerful, magical experiences. I am a physician, trained in science, and a psychiatrist, trained in psychology and believe that magic will become science when we know enough about the human brain and the neuroscience of mind.  For now, I use my magical training and my knowledge of cognitive science in this endeavor. Let's stay in touch. Dr. Bob

Howdy folks, I’m Circle host of Sector C

I have 4 tulpae, Cyril, Chloe, Cole, and Casper and dabble in servitor making. I have serve MaDD and use it/they. Chloe was my first, albeit accidental tulpa, I made Cy a while ago, Cole wandered in, and split off a bit of himself into a npc who is now Casper.

We’ve been lurking around here a bunch, n glad 2 be here officially :^) 

I’m super interested in the effects of MaDD on systems and tulpamancy in general, and the many uses of servitors.

v excited 2 be here, s well as the folks! 

Welcome to the forums Sector-C-!

We are also a system with anxiety disorder, and that has lead to induced depression for my host in the past.

We are not experienced with servitor making, unless my host's story characters count. Otherwise, Cat created several characters in the past only for us to realize they were all tulpas. We have some ideas for how to prevent system inflation, feel free to PM us if you have questions.

12 hours ago, theholodoc said:

Hi Leander, I too have experience with magick, I studied with Robert Anton Wilson and the OTO (order of the temple orientalist). I have been involved with tulpa creation since December 2019 and have had a number of very powerful, magical experiences. I am a physician, trained in science, and a psychiatrist, trained in psychology and believe that magic will become science when we know enough about the human brain and the neuroscience of mind.  For now, I use my magical training and my knowledge of cognitive science in this endeavor. Let's stay in touch. Dr. Bob

You may want to PM or quote Leander so they see this.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Circle, by MaDD do you mean:

Maladaptive Daydreaming "Disorder" (MaDD)

or

Mixed Anxiety-Depressive Disorder (MADD)

as Ranger apparently interpreted you to mean?

Any intensely creative activity involving characters, including daydreaming, can result in forming headmates. Focused daydreaming is therefore very relevant to tulpamancy. In this community, it is closely associated with Mistgod and Melian, who posted hundreds of times on the subject in 2015-2016, then deleted their accounts. Unfortunately, their frequently adversarial relationship with the community inhibited their contributions from noticeably advancing tulpamantic technique:

Was your tulpa accidental as a result of extreme day dreaming?

Tulpas are often created with reduced susceptibility to the fears and weakness of their hosts, empowering tulpas to help against mental illnesses from the inside. A study was published on the subject in 2017:

Tulpas and Mental Health: A Study of Non-Traumagenic Plural Experiences

A specific technique for using tulpas to modify host thoughts, emotions, and behaviors was pioneered by the Bear System:

Forcing Filter Experiment

Bear credits his tulpas with completely alleviating the symptoms of Major Depressive Disorder in just a few months.

Servitors have never been extensively used or understood in this community, but we do have one lengthy guide to them from an experienced system:

Servitor Creation Guide

-Ember

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm back. I've been gone for at least half a year. If you don't know me from when I joined in April, I am the host and my first tulpa is Kelsey. Some important changes that took place after I left are that I have 3 new tulpas: Maria, Daniel, and Kido.