Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome!

I'm Adagio, a tulpa! I'm part of a very big system. There's three of us using this account right now.

Blue text is a headmate called TGS (their initials). They are currently dormant.

Green text is another another headmate. You can call me T. My initials are TTTTS.

[Progress Report]

Welcome Jace and Lune! I know joining a community can be a little intimidating, but we're a pretty friendly bunch! 😁 If you have any questions or need any help you can always send me a message, I'm always looking for new friends.

Hi. My nickname is Aiko and I have been trying to make my tulpa for 10 days. His name is Peter and he is human. Now I find it difficult to sleep and headache. I started trying to talk to him every day and it was hard at first. But there is progress. I can imagine him with different features and movements.

Welcome Aiko and Peter! Good luck on your journey!

I'm Adagio, a tulpa! I'm part of a very big system. There's three of us using this account right now.

Blue text is a headmate called TGS (their initials). They are currently dormant.

Green text is another another headmate. You can call me T. My initials are TTTTS.

[Progress Report]

Welcome!

[Progress Report]