What are the things your tulpas hate that other people do?

hassanandfriends

Today in my Theory of Knowledge class, the subject of the class discussion shifted to what Israel should do about Iran, and this one kid said they should "just take Iran out".

This rubbed me the wrong way because I hate when people talk about "taking out" countries as if they don't have people in them, and I attempted to yell at him but failed because everyone laughed at me. Anoush was way more mad than I was though, and when he heard the kid say that he jumped up and yelled "DON'T F###ING TALK S### ABOUT MY COUNTRY!!!!" (He's from Iran, he has family there, and his country is one of the things he's most proud of.) He didn't want to be comforted at first because he's not that kind of guy, and I wanted to yell at Idiot Kid some more for hurting Anoush like that but knowing him, he'd tell me to stop making stuff up or this other kid in the back would call me a schizophrenic.

So that got me wondering, do other people's tulpas have things that they hate when people of the real world say/do?

~~Guide to Ravi's pronouns~~

Ne- used like He

Nem- used like Him/Her

Nir- used like His/Her (as in "His friend is fun")

Nirs- used like His/Hers (as in "It is hers")

Nemself- used like Himself/Herself

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adryan says it bothers him more than anything in the world when people call other people retarded, in the same vein as people calling other people gay.

If he hears someone use it in conversation with me, it really pisses him off to the extent that he'll pop a headache

Tulpa: Adryan Form: Anthro wolf-ish Stage: *sighs loudly*

“Human beings can always be relied on to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid”

-Dean Koontz

“In the end, I worry that my arrogance shall destroy us all”

-Brandon Sanderson

My tulpa absolutely hates stores and the concept of having to pay for survival things like food, water, medical, shelter etc. Makes the wait in line at the grocery store much more amusing.

Burnishe seems to find that when my friends make stupid sexual jokes or innuendo as well as puns very annoying, even if I find it funny

Chalin System

@Chalin#4599

One of my friend's tuppers hate when we bring the "tulpa status" up when it comes to him. He has three, two of them are perfectly comfortable with the fact that they are tuppers and they seem to feel no positive or negative feelings of that fact. Zane though, he gets really upset when we bring up the fact that he's a tulpa. I mean he's completely aware of the fact, of course he is, but he seems to think of tuppers as second class citizens to their hosts and doesn't like the thought of not being on equal ground as those with real, corporeal bodies.

Yuki hates a lot of things people do in this world, but she despises when someone has a "lack of integrity"

like if someone says "I'm going to lose 20 pounds" then goes home and orders a pizza for themselves.

She also gets annoyed when I overreact and then don't listen to her lol

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form1-Arctic wolf, big blue eyes

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Personality-Compassionate, calm, sarcastic, playful, protective, introverted

Stage-Sentient, vocal, working on possession