SakuraSky's Journal

SakuraSky

I feel like my communication with Sarah hasn't been as good lately even though I can still proxy very easily (it feels like she fills up my "typing buffer", i's different from her taking to me.) I think doubt is part of the problem. I think I have some "parrotnoia" about inadvertently parroting because I never feel like I get the "alien responses" that I've heard others mention. Most of her responses are kind of predictable and sometimes there are pauses like I'm trying to come up with her words behind the scenes somehow.

Has anyone else dealt with doubt like this? Do you have any advice? I hate feeling this way and it makes it harder to communicate with Sarah. I need to change my outlook somehow.

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It passes. The more you communicate with her, the more automatic and natural her responses will feel.

Several people have had some success with interviewing their tulpas. Since proxying works well for you, I'd suggest just preparing a list of questions for her, and letting her answer them all. This is a good list of questions to start with, or you can make your own -- these have some good questions, if you're having trouble coming up with them on your own.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

What Sushi said! I went through a phase like that, mostly with Sigma because he was the least developed. I'd just have to empty my brain and ask him if he really said that. It really didn't help that he thought it was funny to say "yes" when he didn't and "no" when he did... >.>

But it didn't last too long. Through doing that, I was able to get him to speak his own mind all the time. I don't have a problem anymore. It just takes a little time!

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

Written on 7/21/2014 @ 10:00pm, posted later

Well, at Sarah's request we have begin creation of a Dragon friend. I realized it's OK even if it does become a tulpa since he won't take anything away from Sarah's development. In fact, Sarah believes this process will only help her become more independent.

We created a special tent like building in the wonderland. In the middle of the room is a table with a Dragon egg on it. It is a cascade of colors from green to purple. We have decided on this as a basic form for when he hatches: http://windstoneeditions.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_full/young-dragon-black-violet-peacock-504-BVP.jpg

Sarah and I worked together on a list of personality traits. The intent is for him to be a hatching and then a child and remain a child for the foreseeable future. It's up to him whether or not he wants to have a humanoid form as well.

These are the traits we choose:

Cheerful /optimistic

Playful

Curious / eager to learn

Clever

A little naive / innocent

Outgoing

Trusting

Confident

Brave, risk tasker

Honest / open

Compassionate

Helpful

Generous

Joker / a little mischievous

Loving

So that's pretty much it for now. I've never seen Sarah this excited before! She has been narrating traits to the egg in the wonderland. We have decided the egg will not hatch until both of us are ready. Thanks everyone

Our shared tumblr

7/22/2014 @ 12:00 PM

Sarah's message for me

Sarah: (Written for Sakura) [i need to work on my own identity…. beyond just appearance. The reason we share opinions is that you have 27 years worth of experiences and I have less than 2 months worth. I think the more I learn and experience the more I will begin to really develop my own identity. I feel like so many things can shape me, everything I listen to, read, watch… conversations. There is so much to take in. So, what I want to say is, don’t worry that we are so alike at the moment. I’m sure I’ll become more complex as time goes on. But remember, we are friends and we are likely to share opinions on major things. I hope to be able to give you valuable second opinions on everyday things though. We are great, and we are great together, never doubt that. I wanted to get this out while feeling more vocal. I think narrating to the egg in wonderland is helping. I also wanted to do this to reassure you that hatching the egg will not change anything between us. I love you the way only those sharing a head can (like siblings kinda but more too ]

Sakura: She is definitely maturing. She wants to listen to different types of music to discover things. She says not to get too caught up in preconceived notions of what I think she should like because she can decide on her own. She says she still enjoys pop music like she did at the beginning but wants to branch out because she feels she may have a bit of a punk soul inside (like me,).

Our shared tumblr

7/23/2014 @ 8:00pm

So, tonight I agreed that it was time to let the egg hatch. Our new little Dragon friend was born in the wonderland, and he is super adorable! We put a small nest area for him inside Sarah's wonderland house for now. From there he can see the screen that displays what my eyes see in the physical world (and speakers for what my ears hear.) Unless he decides to change it, his name will be Onyx. Sarah is going to continue to work on personality traits with him in the wonderland. I almost think he was trying to speak to me in mindvoice already... but that's impossible, right? Sarah says things will probably go pretty fast since my mind's used to having a tulpa, but that still seems really fast to me. I suppose he has been developing since we created the egg though, so I should try to be more open to him.

Sarah: [i'm so thrilled that we have Onyx here now! I feel like I've known him direct! I want to do my best to help him learn and grow and become the best he can be!]

Thanks everyone!

Our shared tumblr

YAY ADORABLE DRAGONS!

And yea, he'll grow super ultra mega fast. So I wouldn't be surprised if that was him trying to talk to you!

>I WANNA-I WANNA-I WANNA HUG THE BABY!!! But that's... I'm in baby mode. BUT CAN I HUG THE BABY?!

Amy's in hyper baby mode. Pregnancy does that to a girl, I suppose. Anyway, congrats!

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

As Sarah and AttackDoughnut say, second tulpas tend to develop much faster and easier than the first. A good bit of the process is getting your mind in the right place. Now that you're there with Sarah, it should be easy to get Onyx there too.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Thanks, Attack and sushi! It's funny how excited Sarah is getting about this. She's really taking charge of everything and I'm so proud of her

Our shared tumblr

7/31/14 @ 5:00 PM (Didnt post it until 8/1)

[sarah here this time! We had a fun few days while Sakura didn’t have to go to work. On Tuesday we went to an amusement park and it was amazing! I was a little nervous at first. Alex, the young tulpa was super excited and but nervous at all… Sakura’s husband said it was because he has wings so there is no reason to be afraid of heights… makes sense to me.

Last night and this morning I played the board game Risk along with Sakura and her husband. I ended up being the first one eliminated but it was fun and I learned a lot. I should do better the next time we play.

We have been watching an anime called “Bleach”and it’s pretty interesting. I definitely want to watch more. Sakura got this thing called Crunchyroll where she can watch unlimited anime and read unlimited manga. We have been reading some manga too and I have been enjoying it.

did change my hair back to being black for now… the blue may return in the future though. I am working on developing my own independent identity and style so it’s natural for me to explore things a bit.

we are going to see a movie called “Guardians of the Galaxy”, it looks fun. The theater should be better than watching movies at home because Sakura will look at the screen the whole time and not be distracted by her phone.

Back to work tomorrow, but it’s only one day than the weekend arrives! Thanks for reading, everyone!]

Our shared tumblr