Guest Anonymous

Tulpa Food! Yay!

Do you share special imaginary tulpa food with your tulpa(s) or just enjoy eating together?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you share special imaginary tulpa food with your tulpa(s) or just enjoy eating together?

• Yes, we have imaginary food we share and like.
    • Yes, we have imaginary food and real food we share and like.
    • No, we don't share any favorite foods, real or imaginary.
    • My tulpa(s) is/are indifferent to food and don't eat.
    • Melian, what is with the silly polls lately?

Guest Anonymous

Ok, there NEEDS to be a Tulpa Cook Book!! That would be amazing!!! After reading this Baron got excited, and now he is wearing a chef's hat, out of the blue XD!! He want's to make something he calls a "Space Pancake" and he is keeping the ingredients a surprise.... Should I be afraid :O??

OH a tulpa cookbook is an amazing idea! Hee hee Writing a cookbook requires knowledge of recipes and cooking. David isn't much of a cook and I never have to cook, being imaginary. But if someone who was into cooking wanted to write such a thing or collect recipes from other tulpas, that would be really fun to read. I love cute ideas like that!

Hmm, just the name space pancakes sound out of this world yummy!

~Melian

165x100http://i.ytimg.com/vi/at-vRIQA_PU/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

Markus and I drink something that looks similar to this. We watched a chemistry demo involving it and Markus said something along the lines of "that looks tasty" I told him it's probably not a good idea to be drinking copper solutions but our wonderland version of it is pretty good :P

EDIT: Oh god, sorry for the huge picture...

Eek! Yesh, drinking copper solutions IRL would be bad for yer host's health! You can eat and drink whatever you like in the wonderland though, that is what is so nice bout being imaginary!

~Melian

On the heels of this rather risque lunchtime request, here's what we've got cooking right now:

1. A portobello cap, sliced into ~6mm thick sections
  2. A little diced onion
  3. A little diced apple
  4. Some Tamari sauce
  5. A lot of Valentina black label hot sauce (any other quality Mexican hot sauce will probably work - Cholula chipotle might be even better)
  6. A smidgen of agave syrup
  7. A splash of soy sauce
  8. Some balsamic vinegar

The plan is to let it simmer together for about 25 minutes, then top with some vegan cheese slices, put over wheat toast, and hopefully, meatless pulled pork win...

(Yes, hostie always cooks by the seat of his pants, no, he doesn't track the amounts of ingredients, yes, it's aggravating to watch him, but yes, it's always delicious.

If someone out there is serious about putting together a c.t.info cookbook, we'd love to help...)

Edit: we just got it done. I could have let it simmer a bit more, and the mix is a little thin - it needs more syrup (ran out) and maybe cornstarch (didn't have), but it's spicy and delicious...if your mindfriend is nagging you to eat better, but you don't want to give up your summer barbeque just yet, this will make both of you happy.

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

Guest Anonymous

OMG! You always make me so hungry with these! LOL Food is such a fun thing to share with a headmate!

My tulpas don't do much of the optional tulpa-stuff like eating or sleeping, but as an experiment I did do my best to associate York Peppermint Patties with them. So I eat those sometimes when we're doing something together, if you count that.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

Guest Anonymous

My tulpas don't do much of the optional tulpa-stuff like eating or sleeping, but as an experiment I did do my best to associate York Peppermint Patties with them. So I eat those sometimes when we're doing something together, if you count that.

It counts! Melian and I do the same thing with Skittles!

259x194http://img06.deviantart.net/2a1c/i/2014/153/0/d/my_skittles_by_melianofmist-d7krqy7.jpg[/img]

Thunder: Time was, when I was young, we used to eat together all the time. Stryke would make me a copy of whatever meal I was eating. (Ever see a pony eating a sausage roll? It's a weird image...) Anyway, it started getting hard for him to focus on his food, me, and his partner or whatever he was doing while eating, so we kinda stopped. Now me and Melody eat stuff occasionally. We sometimes have our own breakfast cereal, or we'll conjure up a snack, even give Stryke a bite sometimes, he can make a taste in his mind if he tries real hard. We don't cook or anything, just conjure it up outta nothing. Well, sometimes we pour the cereal or make the tea, but what's the point when we can imagine whatever we want?

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

Guest Anonymous

Well, sometimes we pour the cereal or make the tea, but what's the point when we can imagine whatever we want?

Exactly! I have a whole feast hall with a huge table full of summoned food and a whole ice cream parlor with all the toppings! Yep. I eat lots of imaginary yummy stuff!

Exactly! I have a whole feast hall with a huge table full of summoned food and a whole ice cream parlor with all the toppings! Yep. I eat lots of imaginary yummy stuff!

Thunder: Well hey, maybe we'll have a big food blowout one day. Huh, should've done that for my birthday last week instead of just having Oreo cake. We do have a big, empty room we can mold in the basement so maybe a banquet hall would be a fun little experiment. Lord knows Stryke eats enough snacks to owe us a bug frickin feast!

Thunderfall (goes by Thunder)

Male human

Melody

Female lamia

My guys don't usually eat regularly, but sometimes someone'll generate something to munch.

Euryale and Stethen have made icecream when I've had some before, though. And we've eaten snowballs before.

[align=center]We are a soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences. Our "host" is Fade, and the general leader figure is Troy.

~ Fade, Medea, Stethen, Euryale, Jamie, Olive, Drewbie, Demetrius, Najere, Troy ~

Najere is being an (extremely charming) narcissist.

Olive is most adorable![/align]

[Maya: Hi Melian! When Ake eats a meal, I often generate an imaginary version of it (lifting it out of the real version), and eat it with him. We use it as a bonding exercise. Ake can also taste things we imagine, so we can share imaginary food that way too.]

Akecalo - Host

Maya - Tulpa

Mara - Tulpa